"I mean no but-" Omni started.

"Lightray then." Lightray said "That was a very risky thing to do Ben!"

"We'd have made it to catch you if you miss transformed." Trixie said.

"I never Mistransform!" Omni shouted at Trixie.

"Oh what about the-"

Gwen was flying doing loops "Hey this is cool I've never had anyone that could get this far up."

"Oh we're going higher!" Trixie said before disappearing back into Ben's unit.

"Alright Gwen you're gonna go straight up and follow me I have a pitstop that's on the way so this is good practice for void travel." Ben said.

"Ben are you sure I have enough juice for this?" Lightray asked as they approached the atmosphere.

"Lifeform lock auto sets in a lethal environment." Ben and Trixie laughed as they broke atmosphere.

"That is not a pass to put yourselves in a dangerous environment!" Omni screamed.

Gwen was testing her breathing and found out she didn't have to.

The planet she had spent every second of her life on was now below her.

The view was beautiful from up here.

"Look at her." Ben's voice rang through her...chest? "A little blue marble in the cosmic stage."

Gwen was having a weird feeling. she was feeling...whole for once in a long while. Like she was officially experiencing what the Omnitrix was for.

It was said astronauts had 'a state of awe with self-transcendent.' Gwen was finally getting the feeling.

"I wanna do this again." Gwen thought.

"We will." Ben responded.

Gwen yelped.

"We're space creatures Gwen. We talk at different frequency." Ultimate Jetray said "Now I'm gonna go slow so you can climb to hyperspeed without losing me."

Ben lead her past the moon where she saw a guy in a chair flipping through a magazine.

"Alright peel out we ain't got a thing in front of us."

Gwen watched Ben start to get farther and Gwen pushed further.

"What the-" Gwen screamed as a cone formed in front of her and something opened.