Re-written Chapter 1

Where did it all go so wrong you thought to yourself as you blankly stared at the cieling of the house you had been provided. You still couldn't belive it, only a few weeks ago you were the happiest human on earth, you had a happy family, good friends, over the top grades and a wonderful partner. 

This drastically changed one day as you came back from school and found the entrance of your house  in a mess. You ran through the house trying to make notice of your family and partner. HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE- you screamed in agony through the house as you ran up the stairs but came to an abrupt halt when you reached the top of them. You watched with wide eyes as your family was being sucked dry by the abnormal ''humans'' infront of you. The last thing you heard were the paining screams of your partner as one of the mysterious men snapped their neck.

run.Why are you just standing there,run! The men turned around to face you, eyes as red as the blood around their mouth, dripping down dirtying their white cloths. Now it's time to run. You don't want to end up like this y/n. RUN! As they were about to bolt forward your body finally caught up with your brain and you ran out there as fast as you could. Are those vampires?? But they are not real! THEY ARE NOT REAL. These thoughts kept creeping up as you mindlessly ran. You hoped your mind was playing tricks on you. You hoped this wasn't real, it just couldn't be real. 

All the tears made your vision blurry and you didn't see the metal bar infront of you as you were wiping your face. You tripped and sprained your ankle slightly. You winced in pain and crawled over into a small alleyway near you to rest. Footsteps approached from where you came from. You quickly covered your mouth and held your breath as you saw the men from before. They almost looked royal. They wore seemingly expensive clothes which looked chique and clean. There was no way they could be such abnormal creatures as vampires. 

Trying to subtain your sobs you faintly heard them talk. I can't smell them anymore, they are going to be around here somewhere. Your eyes widened as you heard that. They could  smell you. You crouched further  back into the alley until you hit a wall. It was dark and very quiet. You waited and finally let go of your mouth when you were sure the men had disapeared.

 You winced as you touched your ankle, you couldn't see much but it for sure looked like it was slightly swollen. Oh looks bad doesn't it? a voice, located infront of you asked. Your head shot up to the dark figure infront of you. His face was too submerged by the shadows of the alley to get a clear look but the clothes he wore made it clear. He was one of them. He was in your house. You tried to hit him and make a run for it even though your ankle hurt. You had almost made it out of there when suddenly there was a dull hit on your neck and you blacked out.

Finally woken up with a bandage around your ankle and laying in what seemed a hospital. Quickly as you came to your senses you realized it wasn't. There were so many people, no matter the age and from all of them was blood taken. Is this what they have been talking about in the news? you murmured to yourself as you took another look around. Yes. It is now be quiet. a figure, covered in dark clothes and a hood spoke. He was monitoring your blood. after it was done you were given the most disgusting juice you had ever drank and were escorted to a rather run down lookng house. They opened the door and inside you found a bed, small kitchen and a bathroom. This is the place you will be living in from now on the vampires spoke and then left

It has been 4 weeks since you had been brought here but recently you have been getting the feeling of someone watching and following you. Sometimes you even heard footsteps in your room in the night without ever seeing anyone when checking. Once you even got woken up because you felt a hand pull down the fabric that was covering your neck. You were very scared to say but there was nothing to do about it because for them you were just a livestock for them to survive,live longer and take over the human world. 

After another day of just sitting around the house it was again time to give blood. It was something usual but the juice, you just couldn't get used to the taste. On your way back you saw a gitl that looked rather lonely just like you. You went up to her and lightly tapped on her shoulder to get her attention. Hey, I'm y/n. What's your name? the girl looked around for a moment before answering in a whisper Jane. My name is Jane. 

After talking more I got to know that she has been here for a long time despite the fact that she is only 16. They seemed to have done something to her because she is afraid to speak out louder than a whisper. Ifelt something couldn't be right because ofcourse this all was spirit taking but no other I've seen acts like this so someone must've done something to her. When I tried asking her though she tried changing the subject. That was until a few days later I told her that I have the feeling someone might be stalking me and she then continued to stare at me with this look of horror in her eyes like she knew something horrible was about to happen to me

The same thing happened to me she spoke, even quieter than normally, like she was afraid someone might hear her. I stared at her, first in confusion then angst. I got closer to her and crouched down to her mouth so I could understand her as she was about to say something.

It was a noble. He did it to me. his name is Ferid. Ferid Bathory. She spoke so quiet it was almost impossible for a human ear to pick up. I had never heard this name but it sounded rather scary now seeing what he had done to her and that the same thing happened to her. I might be next I thought. Just as I finished my thought I felt a cold breeze hit the back of my neck and at the same time Jane looked horrified. I looked behind me and saw a very distinguished looking man with long silver hair that was put in a ponytail. My name is Ferid he said smiling with a fake expression of kindness. we didn't speak. The horror slowly got to me too. I realized the seriousness of the situiation and grabbed Janes wrist and dragged her with me as fast as I could. She tried to get my hand off her wrist but I couldn't let go. I ran to the nearest alley I saw. I pushed Jane in first but as I was about to run after I felt a hand pull my hair so hard I fell down on my back. I saw him standing over me. He didn't have that fake expression anymore. He looked mad. He grit his teeth as I was trying to get his foot off my chest but I failed. Suddenly I felt a sting in my neck and when I looked down someone was injecting something with a siringe. I tried hitting him more and more but my movements got sloppy and everything started to go black.

--------------------------

AN:

I finally decided to rewrite this. I don't really know if I made this better but I hope it's less cringe. I am trying to keep the things happening in each chapter similar to not change the story too much. just making it less cringe and weird. I apologize for any typos or grammar mistakes if you find any lmk ^