Chapter 4 ÒcÓ

Still laying in the bed, hugging the pillow and small tears rolling down on your cheeks, you had been thinking about what your thoughts and feeling towards the vampire noble really are. If you had developed feelings such as love for him or if it was just a small liking towards his sometimes nice and charming personality.

Still, you were frightened by him and his sadistic intentions. You didn't want him to stay but neither did you want him to never be around and just use you for your blood. You knew he had work to do since he was a high ranked vampire, which made nothing better because you had absolutely nothing to do. You had been locked up into a room, not even being allowed to walk trough the mansion or the garden, if it even had one. You rolled over to get more comftorble but you just fell of the bed which made caused a thud sound. As you looked under the bed you realized that there was enough space for you to fit under it. you craweld beneath and it seemed very comfy. It may not be as comftorble as the bed itself but the carpet that was undernath it made it better than laying on the floor.

You started kind of exploring under there, when you had found a very pretty hair tie. Your hair wasn't as long as Ferid's but it was still long enough to do a ponytail or other hairstyles. You crawled out from under the bed again and ran to the mirror hanging on the wall. You looked at yourself and then tried to make yourself a cute, low ponytail, just as Ferid had it. It didn't really work out since the mirror was higher up, so Ferid could look at it with ease. You had to stretch yourself a bit to see your face in the mirror. You tried to do it as similar as possible just like Ferid but it didn't really work out. You let out a sigh out of frustration when you felt cold fingetips run over  your cheeks, over to your ear and pulling your hair back to your neck, taking  the hair tie from your hands to make a ponytail. Your eyes widened a little as you saw who the hands belonged to. As they went over your cheeks again they felt even more cold than before. The answer as very simple. The fingertips from the person hadn't gone colder. No. It was your face that heated up.

You look to the side, ashamed that he helped you make a ponytail because you couldn't do it yourself, you screamed at yu in you head. You wanted to punch yourself. You were mad at yourself, that your face heated up from just his cold fingertips running over your cheeks. Still looking to the side, not wanting to look the vampire in the eyes you stuttered out a thank you.

The vampire put his hands on your shoulders and leaned down to whisper you something in your ear. His breath on your neck made you shiver a little. He waited a few seconds before he took his fingers to make you look into the mirror and then said with his sadistic smile ~I can't wait to ruin your pretty face and body tonight, little lamb. You better be prepared and get some rest. You are going to need it~ He said the last part with a sing song voice.

You coudldn't move nor could you think straight. His voice was kind of attractive but the things he meant made you freeze comepletely. He let go of you and with not even one blink of you, he had already dissapeared. Still standing infront of the mirror, looking at yourself, you couldn't belive how he could be so nice but a sadistic vampire at the same time. You still took his advice to get rest, even tho you already did, because you weren't really eager to be tortured and all of that without at least a little strength. You looked at yourself one more time and appriciating the ponytail the male vampire gave you before laying back in the bed and comepletly un tensing your body and closing your eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

This is more of a short chapter I think haha. I splitted it a little ;0 AND IM VERY SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT FOR THE TORTURE PART BUT UH YEA