Chapter 3 ,OH YEA, :)

You woke up once again, your head spinning a little and a slight headache. The room was still dark but more candles were lightened. As your head stopped spinning, you realized you weren't in the room you had been locked up into. The room had a king sized bed in the middle of the room. there were many magical looking decorations in the room, such as swords on the wall, bookshelves and the paintings on the wall.

The room had a color combination of red, black and white. The bed was made out of wood painted in black with red bedsheets on. The pillow and blanket were also black. The room had a beautiful black and white marble floor. You looked around confused trying to figure out where you were until you heard someone walking through the hallway infront of the room.

You stood up, trembling towards the door. You put your ear to the door and listened if someone was coming to the room. But the only hearable footsteps were walking further down the way, getting more silent with every step the person took. You backed away from the door, back into the room. You were amazed by how it looked. You weren't wearing a collar or anything that would've kept you from escaping this room. Even the door was unlocked. But you just couldn't take your eyes off this room. You loved the color combination and the decoration.

Still wondering who this room belonged to,you wandered around, looking at the swords and this time very interesting books. They mostly were about the Vampire history or the human species. You took a book from one of the shelves and started reading it. It was a very thin book but still gave you alot information about the culture of the vampires, that you had never expected. You had been so focused on reading one book after another you hadn't noticed that you read almost every single book from the shelf. You wanted to grab the next one but it seemed oddly familiar. It was the book lord Ferid took from you as he catched you starting to read it.

,So this has to be his room then, you cyriously thought to yourself. You put the book back to it's place, not wanting any more trouble with the vampire noble. You were getting bored of reading all the time as your eyes spotted something laying on a desk. It was a picture frame slipped with the picture facing downwards to the table. You flipped it and were surprised by who was on that picture. It was no one else than the arrogant noble with as it seemed another noble who looked like he was good friends with. But on the desk was something way more interesting than that picture. It was something you could play music with. You turned it on and you very liked the music that was playing. You started dancing and walking through the room, feeling the music spread through your veins, closing your eyes to get an even better feeling of it. You were very amused until you walked into something. You opened your eyes and saw that you had walked into somebody. As you saw who it was, that you walked into your eyes widened up and quickly bowed your head and apologized to the taller one.

~My,my, since when are you so well behaved little lamb?~ The person asked amused. You kept quiet with your head still down. ~ I bet someone is a little afraid of how I will punish them, isn't that so?~ he chuckled slightly. You were still not answering him but noe looking up into his face. You tried to keep the eyecontact with him but it was hard to, after the next words he chose to say. ~You seemed to enjoy yourself, didn't you my little lamb? Well off topic how did you like this room by the way?~ he asked somehow very politely. You waited a bit but then decided to talk because you were unsure about, if he would get upset about you not answering his question. ,It is a very nice room, you answered him with a low voice. ~Oh? I want you to give me your full opinion now.~ he said being pretty serious. u were kind of shocked that he wanted your opinion, but you started talking like a waterfall, which he didn't seem to mind after all.

,It is such a beautiful room. The color combination is wonderful and the floor matches perfectly with the bed and the decorations in the room. I read the books that were in the bookshelf and they were very interesting to read! I did find the book again that you had taken away from me once but I swear I didn't read it. I put it back as soon as I saw the cover. I also found a picture of you with I think is a friend of yours lord Ferid. The swords on the wall were looked very interesting but I was a little too afraid to touch them., After you were done talking you took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes again. He looked very amused by how you were bragging like a child about, how much you liked this room. ~I'll take those things as a compliment, since this is my personal room. And I am very proud of you for not escaping this place or trying it even once.~

You were still standing in the middle of the room, looking at thw swords hanging on the wall as the nobly scraped his fangs against your neck out of all the sudden. You gasped and held your breath. With wondering what he would do next you just felt him smile against your neck and with his sadistic voice saying, that he'll wait until you would get your punishment. After he said it he immediatly walked out the room, closing and locking the door behinf him.

There it was again. The fear. The fear of that vampire noble that could kill you with just one blink. With youst his bare hands he could cut both your arms or legs off and let you bleed out on the floor until you die because of blood loss. Your breath got heavier again and your felt like as your throat was constricting. You sat back onto the bed, laying down under the blanket. You took one of the pillows and hugged it, as a comfort to calm yourself. But you just couldn't close your eyes. Over and over again you saw his sadistic smile s he said those words to you. You were frightened by him. You wanted to finally leave thi behind and run away. You were sure enough of the fact, that you were just another toy to him, like every other human. But you were also frightened by the fact, that if he would catch you ever, he would either let you suffer and torture you every day or kill you right were he had catched you then. But to be honest to yourself you had to admit he was the only one you had at the moment. He gave you food sometimes and gave you clothes. You couldn't imagine how you would survive if you escaped right now.

Even tho you despised the vampires with all you had, you couldn't feel as much hatred towards the 7th progenitor as to all the other vampires. Did you have some sort of feelings developed for the noble over time, or was it just the fear of him...

-----------------------------------------------

WELL currently wrote this and already the next part at 2 am :) and yea i got nothing more to say XD