Chapter 5 :0

!This chapter may contain certain things about bl00d,g0re and such things. If your sensitive don't read? well basically this is the part of where Ferid gives you the punishments!

---------------------------

You had been resting in the bed not moving a muscle, trying to relief as much stress and anxiety as you could. Even the thought of the Vampire made you sick at the moment. Having to see his sadistic and excited smile, when he tortures you and laughing at you as you wince in pain. You slowly sat up in the bed with steamy vision looking through the room over to the mirror. You got up and walked infront of it. Looking at yourself once again, you saw that you had very bad eyebags and almost as red eyes as the vampire because of how much you had cried the last hours. Your hair was also pretty messy but you had no intention on taking the ponytail out. You went over your face and rubbed your eyes then walking back to the bed. 

You were just wearing a sweater and normal pants. You hated how you looked at the moment but you couldn't care less because of what came to your mind, that the lord would make you even look worse, so it would be a waste to clean you up and make yourself look acceptable.

With an empty look on your face you sat  on the bed, waiting for the door to open and Ferid to walk in, to give you the punishment. You heard walking noises in the hallway and a humming. The door opened and as you expected it was Ferid. He greeted you with his usual smile and walked towards you then. You didn't even think about greeting that monster and just watched him get closer to you. With the same empty face expression you looked him in the eyes as he stopped infront of you. ~My dear, you look so exhausted and tired and your eyes are almost as red as mine.? How come little lamb?~ He asked me sarcastically. ,I haven't been sleeping much and mostly crying, lord Ferid, you said dry. He didn't seem to be very amused by that dry answer of yours but didnt do anything. Well atleast not yet. You knew what was going to come but you didn't know what excactly he hap planned out for your punishment. Still unsure and stuck in your thoughts Ferid grabbed your wrists roughly and started dragging you with him out the room. You didn't hesitate him, knowing it would only cause you more pain.

he stopped at a staircase that went downway and put a blindfold over my eyes, telling me to keep it on and not to peek, because that ruin his surprise for me. Incase you would peek, he threatened to let you starve and make your death the most painful way he knew to.

Following down the stairs was a bit difficult, especially when not being able to see where you take your next step. After the stairs ended, Ferid stopped and unlocked a door. after opening it he harshly pushed you inside the room. You fell on the cold floor. He took the blindfold off your face, for you to realize you were in some sort of dungeon. A weak smile crossed the vampires face as he opened his mouth to speak. ~You may have well behaved the past 2 days, but that doesn't provent you from the punishment I have planned for you. I believe you still have thoughts of escaping this place, but believe me. After I'm done with you, you won't have a single thought on escaping from here, Livestock.~ He said with a venomous voice.

POV You(because its better for torture hehe)

I was so shocked.I know he was cruel, but that he would be this cruel and say such things made me fear him even more. As I was still in my thoughts he took out a pair of spurs(things people put on their riding boots I belive) and put them on his shoes. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head roughly onto the cold floor. He pulled on my hair again, forcing my head up and pushing it down a second time. I could feel my eyes tearing up and my nose starting to bleed. He Pulled my hair once more but holding it up. He let my head flop onto the floor as he got up, stepping on my back. He was wearing shoes with heals on and the spurs so it hurt even more. I winced in pain under him, with hot tears running down my cheeks, begging him to stop, while he was laughing at my pathetic human being. He turned me around and stepped on me once more, this time in my stomach. I let out a scream and many tears were running down my face, burning my face. He leaned down to me, his foot still on my stomach. He took my left hand(you're left handed:]) and slowly started to bend it. The pain on my wrist was acceptable and not as bad as when he stepped on me, which he seemed to notice so he stopped bending it. Instead of bending my whole hand, he grabbed my index finger and startedn to bend it to the backside of my hand. The more he bent it, the more it hurt. I shook my hand around, hoping he would let go. I arched my back to the pain it gave me. He suddenly stopped. I thought he was gonne do something else but. I was wrong. He noticed how painful it was to me, thats why he let go but then also grabbed my middle and index finger and started to bend them. I screamed again. He raised his voice telling me to shut the fxck up. He had an annoyed look on his face. He was done with the behavior of mine. ,No.. Please don't, I said with a low voice just before he comepletly bended them towards my back hand.  I heard a crack sound and my fingers touch the back side of my hand. I gasped because of the pain but I was unable to scream.