Chapter 2 >;]

You didn't know how much time had passed since he left. You stood up and walked through the room. You walked over to the bookshelf and looked once again for a book you could read. You found a very interesting looking book. It had a drak purple color and gold decorations on the edges. The title of the book was written in cursive letters. You couldn't read it very well the only thing you were able to read was the name who that book belonged to. It belonged to the sassy noble that locked you in the room. The only thing possible for it to be was a diary. It had to be his room, because why should he leave his diary in a random room.

You were very curious about what he had written in the book. You opened it and noticed that he had a very beautiful handwriting. You started reading the first page, trying tofind out what he was talking about when you suddenly felt a cold breath against your neck. It made your whole body shiver. The person took the book quickly out of your hands and began to speak. ~You really shouldn't be reading someones private things, I think you deserve a worse punishment that I was planning about giving you.~ You closed your eyes and with a shaky voice you pleaded him to not do anything to you. Ofcourse he wasn't going to listen to what you asked but atleast it provented him from punishing you now. He put off the collar and ruthly grabbed you by the wrists and dragged you through the hallways until he stopped infront of a door. He unlocked it and dragged you into the room.

In the room were many candles are lighted and in the middle of the room was a huge bathtub. The room was very well decorated and looked stunning. Your mouth was still open, looking through the room as you felt cold hands against your back starting to undress you. Your eyes widened up as you looked over your shoulder and saw the smile of Ferid as he undressed you. ,Hey! What do think you're doing?! STOP., You shouted at him. His smile faded very quick and he stared at you as he was going to suck you dry any second now. You looked away scared and apoligized quickly. He turned you around and forced your chin up with his fingers. He then slapped you across your face. Your eyes teared up because that slap was really strong and you weren't used to get slapped or hurt anyways so yu were really sensitive. ~That's no way to talk to your owner.Know your damn place Livestock.~ he said angrily. You just nodded trying not to cry. 

He finished undressing you and lifted you into the bathtub. You just sat there too scared to do anything so you waited for him to do something. He grapped the shampoo and started washing your hair. He then took a harbrush and brushed it out since it was very tangled. He still seemed very upset about you shouting at him but he was very careful with brushing your hair. The silence was very loud and you could feel his eyes looking at you the whole time which made you uncomfortable., I'm very sorry for shouting at you Lord Ferid, you said with a low voice. He stayed silent and didn't give you any reaction. He finished cleaning you and gave you some clothes and left the room without giving you any instructions or commands. 

You put on the clothes and stood in front of the door in the bathroom. ,What am I supposed to do now. Should I just stay here or should I go back to the room where he put you in before,. You thought to yourself. With a worried face you left the bathroom, closed the door behind you and then went on to go back to your room. You kept looking around you because you were scared that lord Ferid would find you and do the worst things to you, that you could imagine at this moment. As you got to the door of the room you hoped that it was unlocked because you did not want to sit infront of the door or ask someone to open the door. You grabbed the door handle and twisted it around. It was open. ,I thought he had locked it after dragging me out here? Oh well I must've misheard something. I better put that collar on maybe he won't be so harsh and milds my punishment, I told myself. I closed the door behinf me and went to grab the collar, which was laying on the floor next to the bed. It was kind of hard to put the collar back on because it was still very dark in the room and I couldn't really see what excactly I was doing. I got it after a few minutes and sat back on the bed.

A few hours must've passed because it got really quiet in the hallway. Earlier you could hear vampires walking through, talking to each other but now the only thing to hear was silence. You were looking into the mirror looking at how untangled and clean your hair looked as the door was slammed open. It was Ferid.

~Where the hell have you been you dumb little human. I was looking everywhere around here because I thought you had escaped me.~ He said angrily and his voice sounded very venomous.You were frightened of how is voice sounded and how he had looked at you. ,I-I went back to the room because I didn't know if I had to stay there or not because you just left lord Ferid. I am truly sorry for making you think that I had escaped. I even put the collar you gave me back on,. You said to him while looking down at your feet to not see his red eyes pirce your soul. 

He slowly started walking up to you, you clenched your eyes together, your face still focused on the ground. He grabbed you roughly by the hair and forced your head up. Because of the pain it gave you, you opened your eyes and were now looking into his. You had goose bumps and you were shaking a little. He let go of your hair and started petting your head a few times, before he started to speak. ~I sometimes hate your species so much. Humans are so selfish and ungrateful. I am very amused by how you looked so scared walking through the hallway, getting back to the room. And I am very surprised that you put that collar on again. How come little human?~ He asked suspicyously. ,Well I was scared you would kill me if I didn't.., You answered him, wandering around the room with your eyes to not make eyecontact with him.~ Let me tell you, it was the right desicion you made by putting it back on or else I'd have to do so many worse things as a punishment to you.~ He said with a smirk on his face. ~ Well since you were a good little pet I will give you the punishments tomorrow, I'll just suck your blood again until you faint, that should be enough for today.~

You weren't really happy with the answer he gave you but it was better than nothing. You pulled the clothes away that covered your neck, so he could suck your blood again. He smiled and with in just a second he already had clenched his fangs in your neck. You could hear the sucking and gulping noises that he made. ~Sleep well (y/n)-chan~ was the last thing you heard before it went all black again.

-------------------------------

ALRIGHT THIS WAS THE 2 PART  IG;) I hope it was fun reading and that the chapter isnt too long xD