ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

Start from the beginning

Yet, she refused to listen.

"Wyatt," I called out.

Wyatt's manic laughter filled their living room as he pushed his thumb and index finger into the man's eye.

My friend was long gone. The person in that room was none other than Il Demone Bianco.

I watched as the color from the woman's face drained. Her mouth hung open but no sound came from it.

Blood poured and his screams filled the room as Wyatt pushed deeper until the man's eye popped out of its socket.

Kai gagged, covering his mouth with his hand. "I'm going to be sick," He gagged again and barely made it out of the house before he threw up.

I forgot that he wasn't used to this life like Wyatt and I were.

He walked back into the house, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before heading to the kitchen and grabbing himself a cup of water.

Wyatt chuckled, cutting the nerves that still stuck to the eyeball with his knife. His grin was huge as he held the man's eyeball in his gloved hand.

"Two of our rivals tied to a chair," Wyatt sang.

I recognized the tune of the song. It was the same one used for a children's nursery rhyme. 'Two little monkeys'.

There was nothing anyone could do when Wyatt got like this.

"The woman crying and the man stripped bare," He continued, his gaze fixed on the man who was screaming.

"We asked the woman to talk but she refused," He turned to her, holding the eye between his thumb and index finger.

"So, the man's missing an eye and I'm confused."

"You have his eye in your hand and you're confused?" Kai jeered.

"Nah, but it rhymed," He shrugged.

"Your husband is naked and missing an eye," I told the woman. "I'll tell you again, start talking,"

"Please stop," She begged.

"Wrong answer," Wyatt laughed, shoving the eye into the man's mouth.

The man instantly spat it out, throwing up on the spot. That only peaked Wyatt's interest.

"You know at first, I was just going to have you keep it there," He picked up the eye. "But now, I have a better idea,"

He placed the eye in the man's mouth again and gave him a look that was very clearly begging him to spit it out again.

Insanity danced across Wyatt's features. He brought his gun to the side of the woman's head, his eyes fixed on the man.

"Chew and swallow,"

Kai gagged again, rushing out of the house while I said nothing. All the color from both their faces drained at his command.

"There isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't do for the people I love," Wyatt started.

Wyatt covered the left side of his own face with his left hand, laughing to himself. "If you really love her, you do as I say,"

He switched off the safety of his gun, pressing it further into the woman's head. "Or her brains get splattered across your face,"

Wyatt's laugh was manic when the man's jaw started moving. He listened to Wyatt and chewed against his will, throwing up constantly as he did so.

Wyatt watched with a smile as the man swallowed his own eye.