Carnival - Lilia x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

(short)

-Fluff-

Your POV:

This was a mistake...

I groaned as Lilia dragged me around going from ride to ride. My feet were aching since we hadn't stopped once for a break other than stop to wait in line for food and drinks. "What's that called? It looks fun!" I followed where he was pointing and it led to the Ferris wheel. "That's called a Ferris wheel. Wanna ride it?" I looked over to Lilia and he smiled and nodded. "Yes!" We walked over, Lilia pulling me mostly, to the Ferris wheel and got in line. Luckily it wasn't that long so we got on within a few minutes. "Watch your step." One of the coworkers said to us as they helped get us on.

"Hey, I need help over here this one moving too much!" I was already in but since Lilia was short he had a bit of trouble. I extend my hand and he grabbed it as the employees held the sides to keep it still. Once he had one of his feet on I pulled him in. "Thank you," I said as both employees went back to their posts. I still had my hands on Lilia's waist when they closed the door on the capsule, pod thing. As the pod began to move we sat down and waited.

Lilia looked out as we kept going up until we were at the very top. "I thought we were going to go a bit higher." I laughed. "If we went any higher it would be considered a safety hazard here." He looked over at me. "Why? It's not even that high."

"We are humans so if we fall most of us don't have any magic to help us. Plus it's mostly for children."

"I see." He sat back down and laid his head on my shoulder. "Well, it's pretty calming. I can hear the wind and the birds." I leaned back and closed my eyes. "Yup." I took a breath in and opened my eyes back up as the Ferris wheel began to move again. "After all the rides we rode today this is the best one to end it with." I looked at Lilia as he watched the sunset. "I agree." He sat back down next to me. "This was fun. We should do it again."

"I don't see why not," I said, smiling. "After this, we should go to the drop!" I laughed. "No! No way. We've already been on enough rides today, after this, we're leaving." Lilia frowned but nun the less agreed. The rest of the ride was calm and then we got off and left since the carnival was closing for the night. Once we got back to NRC me and Lilia cuddled for the rest of the night.

462 words
I hope you enjoyed! Bye :D