Idia shroud x M!reader

!I do not own the art!

-Fluff-

Your POV:

Idia had locked himself in his room again. I was on my way over because he had called me asking if I wanted to play a new game with him. Of course, I said yes because I never really get to hang out with him much and because I enjoy his company. I love how he gets so flustered at the smallest things and how he gets all excited when talking about anime, games, and sometimes manga. I found it cute.

When I finally arrived I knocked on the door. Ortho opened it and pulled me inside. "Y/n! I haven't seen you in so long!" he said as he hugged me tightly. "You saw me today in class," I said hugging him back. "So? It was still a long time!" "Anyway are you here to see my brother?" I  nodded. "He's in his room." "Ok thank you," I said walking over to his room. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again a bit louder thinking that he just didn't hear me the first time. When I still didn't get an answer I opened the door and went inside. "Hey, idia I'm here!" I looked around and saw that he wasn't in his gaming chair. Where is he? "Idia?" I walked in further, closing the door behind me softly. Why is it so dark in here? I moved my hands along the wall hoping to find the light switch.

I then heard soft crying. I stood up straight and walked closer to the source of the sound. And low and behold it was Idia. He was curled up in his bed with his knees to his chest. Tears were falling down his cheeks. Surprise, surprise he had his headphones on which was probably the reason he didn't hear me knocking and calling his name. I jogged over to him tripping on a few things and slowly sat on his bed so as not to scare him and tapped his shoulder lightly. He immediately sat up and opened his eyes, moving to the very corner of his bed. As his breathing became heavy. "Hey, it's just me," I said while moving closer to him, placing a hand on his back and grabbing one of his hands with my free one. "Breath Idia, breath." I said taking off his headphones. I continued to rub circles on his back while he hugged me from my side, shaking a bit.

It had taken a while for him to calm down but he got there. We were both sitting in silence, me running my fingers through his hair. "What happened," I asked still stroking his hair. He opened his mouth but then closed it again. "Do you not want to tell me?" "Mhm." I sighed and pulled him into my lap. He blushed but didn't resist. "Just tell me when you're ready." he nodded his head.

Time skip

Ortho's POV:

"Brother!" I said opening the door. Is he ignoring me? I walked in further and saw my brother in M/n's lap sleeping. Did he finally tell him? I guess so. I smiled and walked back out making sure to close the door as quietly as I could.

545 words

I hoped you enjoyed!