23rd of march 2023!

today i basicly did nothing! i sat in bed being sick, just sick, and did nothing but talk to mikey today. so, as this is a very short chapter this way, i thought i'd tell yall a story of the past!

it starts with smaller me, having my birthday. previous i had went to this really cool farm, where there were cows and horses and a playground (i went there with someone elses party) and i was thrilled to have fun, and pet cows, and ride horses, and play on the playground, so on... so we pet the cows, and rode the horse, and we went to play on the playground. there was a trampoline there (it didnt have a cover over the metal bars, remember this, will be important later) and ofcourse, being the little kids we were, decided to go on the trampoline. well, we went on and off and on and off, until i had the greeaaatttt idea to form a circle, grab eachothers hands, and spin in circles. that went great for a while, and we had loads of fun. we went on doing this for like an eternity (thats how great our little kid brains found it) and then the doom moment came. the moment, in which i flew * in slowmotion in my memory* out of the circle, made a 180 in the air, felt like i flew for a few brief seconds, and fell head first on the metal bar of the trampoline. i stood up, had a headache, went to my parents like 'mom, dad, do i have a red spot?' they stood there frozen, looks of 'how tf' on their faces. so i was like "whats wrong?" but i didnt have to await an answer, as right at that point blood started pouring into my eyes- long story short, i went to a doctor, got my head glued, while everyone else at MY party was eating cake at my house. best. fricking. birthday. ever.

but as my favorite ajr lyrics say: 100 bad days make a hundred good stories, a 100 good stories make me interesting at parties! and yes, i was the centre of attention when i got home with blue glue coming out of my head. end of story xD anyhow, have a great day or night, and dont forget to do at least one push up today! stay healthy, stay in school, and definitly do drugs! (just kidding please dont lmao)