Chapter Sixteen - Sleepover

Texts

"I am trying to work something out" - Good Twin Saifah

"And what is that?" - Aurora, RS

"If you are a genius or just plain evil!" - Good Twin Saifah

"LOL"" - Aurora, RS

"Can I be both?" - Aurora, RS

"I think you will have to be" - Good Twin Saifah

"My poor brother!" - Good Twin Saifah

"His limit will be tested tonight" - Good Twin Saifah

"He has just only reached the halfway mark!" - Good Twin Saifah

"My brothers limit will also be tested"   - Aurora, RS

"Wanna help me help them stick to the rules?" - Aurora, RS

"Oh, of course - anything to keep my dear brother towing the line!!" - Good Twin Saifah

Phayu's Room

Phayu entered his room, he could hear Rain in the bathroom. He collected his PJ's and looked towards the bathroom. In the reflection of the mirror he watched as Rain got out of the shower and dried himself off. He licked his lips as he followed the movement, his body response was instant. "FUCK!" he whispered, but still he could not take his eyes of the mirror. It was only when Rain put on clothes that he looked away, holding his own clothes in front of him.

Rain was still drying his hair when he walked out. "Oi, what are you doing standing there" He asked, "Just waiting on my turn" Phayu innocently replied and he quickly walked pass Rain and into the bathroom. As he stripped naked to use the shower, he hear Rain shocked voice, "Hey! You was standing here to watch me in the shower!" Phayu looked over his Rain with a twinkle in his eye's, "Your rules did not include peeking" He laughed at Rain's shocked face and jumped in the shower. He loved the fact he could still tease his little Rain.

He heard movement outside the shower and he turned his head to see Rain sitting on the counter watching him, "What?" he said, "You said it yourself - peeking is not in the rules" Rain was not going to let that incident slide. Phayu smiled and continued to wash himself while looking at Rain, this was getting dangerous - they both knew it. Phayu turned off the shower and dried himself off, he tied the towel around his waist. He walked towards Rain and stood between his legs and put his hands either side of Rain. "Enjoy that?" He asked, Rain breath was fast and heavy, he put his arms around Phayu's neck "And what if I did?" he asked.

No words were needed, their kiss was passionate and hot. Once again Phayu's lips ended up in Rains neck, he allowed himself small bites, but hearing Rain moan was too much. He picked up Rain and walked to the bed that they had not shared in in over a year, Phayu was going to make sure he would make up a years worth of loving making tonight. He placed Rain on the bed and climbed over him, Rain deepened their kiss and wrapped his legs around Phayu waist. "God Rain, I will never get enough of you" Phayu told Rain and he started to kiss his neck again. Rain ran his fingers through Phayu's hair and encouraged Phayu by controlling his head. Rain arched his back when he felt Phayu's hand lift his t-shirt.

All of a sudden, both their phones rung. They jumped apart and looked at each other, they both groaned and reached for their phones.

"Hey there handsome!! Just making sure that your not doing anything your not supposed to" Aurora voice sung through the phone, "I mean your have not forgotten your own sex ban, have you?".

"No sister" said a very tense Rain, "Just had a shower and now I am just going to sleep" He put his hand over his face. "Oh good, see you in the morning!" With that she rung off.

Meanwhile Phayu phone call, "Hey there big bro" Saifah cheerful voice came though loud and clear, "I hope you are behaving and not giving in to your basic instincts?". "No" was the very quick reply, "Oh that's good as you are only just about halfway through this trial" Saifah reminded him. "Saifah?" Phayu interrupted his brother "Huumm" came the reply, "Go fuck yourself" and with that Phayu hung up his phone and faceplanted into his pillow.

Rain looked over at Phayu and smiled, he reached out and poked Phayu's shoulder. Phayu turned his head to look at Rain, "I hate them" he said, "They planned that well" Rain agreed, "I think you need to get your PJ's on". Phayu groaned, "Can't we please pretend they did no call"

Rain bit his lip, he was so tempted, "No we can't, Come on you almost there in winning me over" Rain said cheering him on. "God!" Phayu jumped out of the bed and back into the bathroom. he got changed and turned the lights off. He got back into bed, "Can I least hug and give you a kiss on the cheek?" Rain went willing into his arms. They were silent as they hugged, then Phayu said, "If they get together, I am going to repay them ten fold with what they pulled tonight!" Rain burst out laughing.

Texts

"Well I was told to fuck off!" - Good Twin Saifah

"Yeah, we defo interrupted something " - Aurora, RS

"Well we have part two to carry out, still want me to wake you?" - Good Twin Saifah

"Yes please, night!" - Aurora, RS

"Night" - Good Twin Saifah

Next Morning

Saifah walked towards the guestroom, he knocked on the door and called out to Aurora. He heard no movement. He gently opened the door, and smiled. Aurora was deep sleep, she had kicked off the blankets sometime during the night. One leg was hanging off the side of the bed and both arms were raised above her head. Saifah felt his heart skip a beat, "Oh I have it bad" he admitted as he memorised the vision before him, he loved the fact she was wearing his clothes for bed. He slowly approached the bed and called her name. Still nothing. He signed, and took one of her hands, and shook it gently, "Hey wake up, we have mischief to do" Aurora slowly opened her eyes and she saw Saifah sitting there, "Hey" she said sleepy "is it time?". She then yawned and looked straight into Saifah eyes and for a moment the world stopped

God she was so beautiful, bed hair and those eyes, he could fall into those eyes. Saifah did not realise he was starting until she called his name. "P'Fah, is it time?" He shook his head, "Oh yes its time" Aurora got out of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom. She needed to breath, the way he looked at her made her hold her breath. She quickly brushed her teeth and combed her hair, then she walked out of the bathroom with a big grin, "Shall we begin, sir?" she asked.

They giggled as they crept up the stairs to Phayu's room. "let me peek in the room just to make sure if safe for you to go in" Saifah requested. He quietly opened his brothers door and looked at the bed. Rain and Phayu were still asleep, Phayu was spooning Rain but they both had their clothes on. "All clear" he said and they moved into the room togeher.

"MORNING!" was the first thing Rain and Phayu heard, the second thing was two bodies throwing themselves at them. "What the hell" Phayu said, confused he looked around. Aurora was lying on her brother, pinching his cheeks and his own annoying twin was on top of him. He threw Saifah off of him, "What are you doing?" he asked his brother. He turned to look at Rain, he was cuddling his sister and laughing. "Looks like the kiddo's want attention!" He said "Morning Sunny" and kissed his sisters cheek. Saifah go up and complained, "Hey Bro, that is how your supposed to treat you little brother" He pointed at Rain and Sunny, "I want an cuddle and a kiss" He made a move to cuddle his brother but stopped when he saw his brothers eyes"

Aurora pulled Rain out of bed, "Come on, brekkie time" she said. She looked back at Phayu, who was clearly planning their death, "Come on you promised Bed and Breakfast" As the three others exited his room, Phayu fell back on his pillow. "I swear, if they get together, I am doing to them what they did to me!" With a frustrated sign, he followed the rest down to breakfast.