19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Chapter 19:
Don’t Give You a Bite Chapter 19:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The morning sun was dazzling, and the light came in from the window, filling the room with bright light.

Chi Le was a little dazed when he woke up. The surrounding environment was so strange that he couldn't tell where he was for a while.

He blinked his eyes, turned over on the bed, and saw Sheng Zhuo on the opposite bed.

Strange room, strange bed, there is only one thing in the whole room that is familiar, that is the person opposite, this situation is so familiar no matter how you think about it, Chi Le almost thought he was dreaming again.

Sheng Zhuo was lying flat on the bed, with the quilt covering his body neatly, the light reflected on his face, the profile of his face appeared softer than usual, he was a light sleeper, Chi Le turned his lower body, and he opened his eyes .

Seeing Sheng Zhuo's opened eyes, Chi Le finally realized before opening his mouth that this was not a dream, he turned his words around, and finally said "Morning" dryly.

Sheng Zhuo seemed to be getting up a little bit, with a calm face, he gave a soft 'hmm', sat up from the bed, lifted the quilt, got up and went to the bathroom.

His hair was a little messed up, his eyes were covered a little, his pupils were dark, his face was not smiling, his gestures were lazy and indifferent, he was different from what Chi Le usually saw, Chi Le unconsciously looked more at him I took a look at him twice and felt a little fresh.

When he retracted his eyes, his eyes inadvertently slid across the position below Sheng Zhuo's waist, he paused for a moment, his gaze was hastily fixed, he looked at it for a moment, and then closed his eyes in a panic.

Too bad, the daughter-in-law seems to be older than him.

Chi Le didn't want to believe it, and suspected that he was wrong, so he opened his eyes slightly and took a sneak peek.

After all, it is indeed older than him.

After Sheng Zhuo came out of the shower, he got up and was swept away, and the whole person returned to his usual appearance, with peaceful eyebrows and eyes, and looked refreshed.

He tousled his hair, looked up, and saw Chi Le lying on the pillow sullenly, listless, as if he had been hit by something.

Sheng Zhuo walked over and sat down beside the bed, reached out and rubbed the back of his head, "What's wrong?"

Chi Le turned to look at him, her face sank into the soft pillow, and she sighed silently.

Sheng Zhuo laughed, "Is this a nightmare?"

Chi Le nodded, looking straight at him with a pair of dark eyes, "What a big nightmare."

"What kind of nightmare?" Sheng Zhuo pinched his ears lightly, "It can scare you like this. Could it be that you dreamed of some monster?"

Chi Le's lips moved for a while, and finally he uttered four words in an unclear manner, "Huge monster."

"..."

Sheng Zhuo inexplicably felt that the way he looked at him was a bit strange.

"What kind of behemoth?"

Chi Le buried his head in the pillow and rubbed it vigorously, the words 'refuse to answer' were written all over his body.

"...Touching the fur won't scare you." Sheng Zhuo thought he was still scared, and stroked his soft hair, "Hurry up, it's almost time for assembly."