3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Don’t Give You a Bite DGYB » Chapter 3:
Don’t Give You a Bite Chapter 3:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chi Le was sitting in the classroom wearing a thin sweater. Fortunately, there was heating in the classroom, so it wasn't too cold. He was leaning against the window with his legs on the heating, recalling how Sheng Zhuo became his deadly enemy.

Thinking about it carefully, he and Sheng Zhuo don't actually have any great grievances. He unilaterally regarded Sheng Zhuo as a deadly enemy, but he can't be blamed for this, it's all an arrangement of fate.

Chi Le remembered that they formed a bond on the first day of high school.

At that time, Sheng Zhuo was the representative of the freshmen, standing on the flag-raising platform to speak, and because he was late, he was taken to the flag-raising platform by the teaching director to reflect.

Chi Le is born with cold white skin and thin eyelids. When he is not smiling, he looks like he is not close to strangers. Sheng Zhuo is just the opposite. He is a different kind of handsome. Two people who are completely different from each other stand together, and the level of seductiveness soars. , provoked a lot of discussion in the audience, and the dean shouted "quiet" several times before he managed to control the scene.

Chi Le was so sleepy that he swayed left and right at the time, standing on the flag raising platform and yawning all the time, Sheng Zhuo was giving a speech next to him, Chi Le didn't hear what he said clearly, but thought his voice was very pleasant, deep and textured, It made Chi Le a little envious.

When he was drowsy, Sheng Zhuo finished his speech and turned his head, "Student, your strawberry-flavored toffee has fallen."

Chi Le woke up suddenly, looked down and saw a toffee dropped by his feet, it was strawberry flavored in a red package.

There was a microphone in front of Sheng Zhuo, and what he said was diffused. All the teachers and students in the school knew that this cool-looking freshman actually liked to eat strawberry-flavored toffee.

Chi Le originally thought that he had grown up in high school, and wanted to establish a mature image in front of his high school classmates, but he was ruined on the first day, and Sheng Zhuo was the culprit.

This is the first entry in the notebook of grudges.

Coming down from the rostrum, Chi Le returned to the classroom with his head down. The air pressure in his body was so cold that it made people shy away. When he met his former junior high school classmates, his face looked a little better. He didn't return to the new classroom until the class was about to start.

As a result, as soon as he entered the classroom, he saw Sheng Zhuo standing in the class with his back facing him, surrounded by a circle of classmates.

Well, it looks like we will still be in the same class in the future.

Sheng Zhuo's deep voice is still very textured, "My favorite player is Lyon C, and the player I hate the most is Feslied."

Unfortunately, Chi Le's favorite player is Feslide, while the player he hates the most is Lyon C.

At that time, Chi Le felt that he and Sheng Zhuo might be born to be at odds with each other.

This is the second entry in the notebook of grudges.

A few days ago after school, Chi Le left a bit late. He passed the corner of the stairs, and happened to meet a girl who was confessing to Sheng Zhuo. Based on the principle of not disturbing, he retreated to the corner, wanting to wait for them to leave before coming out.