Chapter 2 - The elements

"They look just like me? "

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺

BoBoiBoy : who are you? And why are you look like me?

Gempa : well... We are your elements

BoBoiBoy : My elements?

Gempa : yes, we are...

BoBoiBoy : ok then so how are you guys doing?

Taufan : we doing great! But there was a good news and a bad news...

BoBoiBoy : what is it then?

Taufan : well which one you wanna hear first?

BoBoiBoy : bad one first

Taufan : ok so the bad news is... You or any of us when you using the elements will be control by some crazy alien...

BoBoiBoy : y- you mean that alien the one who attack Tapost?!

Hali : yes it is..

BoBoiBoy : I'm sorry, what happened to you or us... I failed to protect you guys... :(

Gempa : No... You not... It's ok... It's not your fault...

Blaze : Yeah!! It that crazy alien fault!!!

Boboiboy : But...

Thorn : Hush!! No buts... We all will get through it together...

Boboiboy : Ok... But still I'm sorry.. So what a good news..

Taufan : The good news is... You can no longer be using that watch. .

BoBoiBoy : I don't  think K that is a good news... That sounds d like a bad news!!

Taufan : Relax... Let me finish it first.. You will no longer use that watch cause...well will live in your body...

Boboiboy : Wait so does that mean... if someone steal my watch I still can use my power?

Solar : Yes... And please don't tell any of your friends including you yellow friend... Cause we don't trust them...

Boboiboy : I won't!

Gempa : Enough guys... Let him wake up, his friends might be worry...

Thorn : Aww... But I want talk to him more...

Boboiboy : It's ok Thorn... We can just talk in my mind...

Thorn : Right!! Bye ori!!

Boboiboy : Bye...

After the conversation with the elements I start to woke up. I see that my friends was worry about me. But I see the thing that make me really worry. My power watch was gone from my wrist.

Yaya : Boboiboy! You awake!

Fang : If you gonna ask where is your watch.. Well Kokochi took it, cuz it for our safety...

Boboiboy : But then how I'm gonna do a mission and how I'm gonna fight alien if some alien attack the Tapost?

Fang : I don't know okay!? So don't ask me.. But I think he will give it to you when we going on the mission
..

Gopal : Let's go guys... Kokochi said we have a mission don't we?!

Fang : Right let's go Boboiboy...

Boboiboy : R-right!

I start to change my clothes and we all start to go to the control room. All of my friends make me walk at the front and look over me, like I'm a criminal. And I kinda hear the word that Gopal just whisper at Fang.