Chapter 1

Two days ago there was some villian come and attack tapost. At there was only BoBoiBoy and Ochobot. Everybody was out for a mission.

BoBoiBoy : what do you want!?  WHO are you?!

??? : i cannot tell you my name but... I come here to take the yellow power sfera!! Give it to me if you don't Wanna die...

BoBoiBoy : and why should i give it to you!?

Ochobot : BoBoiBoy, im scared...

BoBoiBoy : it's okay... Im here, but can You send an emergency massege to other?

Ochobot : ok!

??? : well then look like we have to fight...

BoBoiBoy and ??? Start a fight. While with other. Fang and his team just enter the space ship.

Gopal : *sigh* finally we finish that mission! I almost got eating by that monster!! Huhuhu...

Fang : captain Papa we all are inside we Can go back now...

Tarung : you all did a Great  job!!

They all was about to go back to station Tapost but then. They got some emergency massege from Ochobot.

Fang : huh? Ochobot what happen?

Ochobot : Pls!! Come back now!!! Station Tapost was on the attack!!

Tarung : WHAT!?

Ochobot : pls!! Hurry i don't think BoBoiBoy can hold any longer!!

Ying : we on our way to there.!! Pls yang on!!

Back with BoBoiBoy. They were Fighting about an minutes before other arrive.

??? Pov : ugh..!! If i can't have the power spera then why don't we just try to make this boy Evil... *smirk*

??? Start to attack BoBoiBoy with some light rope to hold him down. BoBoiBoy just keep dogging the attack. Until there an attack for behind. The rope start to capture him and start to elektro him.

BoBoiBoy : ARGH!!!!

Ochobot : BOBOIBOY!!!

BoBoiBoy start to pass out after that attack.??? just use some of power and make BoBoiBoy trap inside some bubble. But then the other was arrive and launch an attack to  ???. ???  quickly evade the attack.

Yaya : let BoBoiBoy go!!

??? : Oh... Looks like his "friend" just arrive... But you guys are to late!! Dark smoke!!!

Dark smoke start to fill the bubble. The are shock and start to attack. Commander , Captain Papa and Tarung just watch the. ( . _.)

Ying : What you do to him!?

??? : Well because he don't let me take that power spera* point at Ochobot* so why don't I just make my job easy and turn that stupid boy to evil... *smirk*

Fang : why you-! Shadow rimba!!

?? : heh!! Shadow control!!! Attack them!!

The shadow rimba just turn to Fang and start to attack them.

Gopal : AMMA!! APPA!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!!! SAVE ME!!!

Kaizo appear behind  ??? and start to attack him.

Kaizo : Energy sword Slash!!

??? : Argh!! Urgh!! How dare you attack for behind!! That it I will be back!!

The power from that guy was vanish. BoBoiBoy was let go from that bubble and was fall to the ground Kaizo catch him. The was a mark appear at BoBoiBoy neck and just dissapear.