Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?

Start bij het begin

A beat of realization came into her face.

"Agreed. How you participate is up to you, but be sure to at least participate minimally in any action."

"Also agreed. Let's get to why you called me."

"So soon? Have some tea first."

"No thanks, I don't have time for everything in the world, I have a few more people to break."

My true side completely deflated her. Her trembling as she lifts her coffee cup is recognizable.

"O-Okay, be honest, what is the reason for your failure in the last test? I don't see any evidence that you even tried."

"Is that supposed to be an insult? I can leave right now."

"No, I just want to give you a little information. This school has a very simple rule, if you fail midterms or finals you have to get kicked out of school, I can't protect you from that."

"Then I'd have to try hard wouldn't I? Although I'm quite good at working unobtrusively and making decisions, my weakness can be explained in one way: my academic performance."

"I can see that. I have a request for you, make an effort, class-D can't lose you this early."

This early? Later they are welcome to lose me or what? Am I only temporarily in this class?

Probably, Chabashira-sensei wants to take advantage of me to build up a stable troop, and then they want to get rid of me because the risk of me betraying the class is too high.

"Don't worry, since I'm not allowed to stay out of it, I have to participate anyway, both in class and in everything else. But may I redeem the class from Horikita's stupidity?"

"Go ahead."

"Thanks, but I still won't do it. It would be traumatic for the president to have his little sister expelled from the school he mastered, wouldn't it?"

"Could be. I have one question Ayanokōji. How do you plan to bring the class under your control?"

"Violence."

"Fine...wait a minute. Violence? So you want to do the same thing as Class-C?"

She unintentionally reveals to me information about other classes. I'm going to weld the class together in a different way, of course.

"Pretty much. But don't worry, I know the rules of the school and I'll have to respect some boundaries."

"So who will be your first victim?"

"Um...Horikita. She seems a bit arogant. I like shy and traumatized personalities more."

"You're not going to rape her, are you?!"

"No, what do you take me for!? Am I Yamauchi or Ike!?"

"Oh. So what are you going to do?"

What I am going to do?

"I don't know."

"Never mind, entertain me Ayanokōji. Show me what you're capable of!"

"Will do, get some rest, the class will soon go from defects to quality goods."

"I'd like to see that."

You'll see it, don't worry.

"I have to go slowly and do my work if you understand. When are the midterms, anyway?"

"Are you even listening in class? They're in two weeks."

"Oh okay thanks. Have a great day."

"You too."