He was part of the unlucky batch. Glancing at them, he frowned. 

"Aizawa, you know the Agency's following her movements, right?" He murmured, and Aizawa closed his eyes. 

"After what happened in Hosu, it'd be strange for them not to... I just need to keep her away from them."

Akira sighed.

Why can't they let children be? 

"Don't worry about that, I'm handling it." Akira confessed, before closing his eyes and letting the energy change in himself flow. He felt the way it left his fingertips and traced (y/n)'s all over the place. She kept on moving a little, but eventually, she calmed down, which made Aizawa finally take a breath of relief. He let his forehead down against the mattress. Kikyo meowed resting over (y/n)'s head, over her pillow. The cat ensemble was at her feet, joining to sleep around her. 

Akira let her go slowly, grabbing the sides of his head. His quirk may be cool as fuck, but it came with shitty drawbacks. Resting his back against the bed frame, Akira glanced over at Aizawa, who was hugging one orange cat that licked his jaw. 

"Hey, Aizawa, wanna date?" He said with a grin.

Aizawa shook his head, giving him a deadpan look. 

"You're like a kid to me."

Akira rolled his eyes, smiling. "You're not that older than me. It's just like five years."

Aizawa shrugged, leaning back into the chair he's been on for the last few days, by (y/n)'s side. Riasing a brow, he snapped back.

"What about your chicken?"

 Akira tsked, petting a greyish fluffy cat instead. 

"Don't ask me about that damned chicken."

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

Everything was blurry. 

Everything ached and felt heavy. 

The confusing images jumped one after the other, viciously attacking her mind. Different scenarios, different people, and images overlapping each other. She was extremely dizzy, unable to decipher what was going on, everything around her was spinning, twisting, fading.

Suddenly, everything stopped, and she found herself in a familiar set room.

(y/n) felt a sense of Déjà vu. Had she not done the three interviews already? 

"Welcome, Abyss!" The gentle interviewer said. (y/n) smiled. This one had been the one that treated her the most gently out of them all. 

The second interviewer had been rude as hell, making all the questions about her looks and appearance and how she should look more feminine and do stuff to her hair, so it would look more appealing. He also pointed out her scars, which honestly made her lose it and get the fuck away from that interviewer. The other interviewer had been good until she started going off script and started asking weird questions that triggered some shit. Jeanist interrupted the interview immediately after hearing the things she was being asked. Everything became blurry afterward, but she remembers walking away completely stressed out of it, and then nothing. 

She couldn't remember anything... but she did remember this was in fact not happening again. This had to be a dream or a repetition of a memory.