7. A break from reality

Hey! So I put some songs in this work where they inspired a particular scene or so. You don't have to listen to them, but if you want to they'll definitely make the reading 10x more fun.

If you want to have them ready beforehand so when they come out you just play them, here they are:

- One Way Or Another - Blondie

- Save Me - Addict, Kaxi 

- Bibia Bi Ye Ye - Ed Sheeran

- What do I know - Ed Sheeran

Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

(Cuz I did enjoy writing it ngl.)

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Oh guys, there you are!" Mina said happily rushing to the trio who were sitting down on a bench by the side of the Subway Station, "Sorry! We got a bit lost-" She stopped, feeling the tension in the air, "Huh, guys, what's going on?"

(y/n) snapped out of it, and it was as if a switch was instantly pressed, "Oh, nothing! We were just wondering if you guys were okay- now, please Mina, take me to get some comfy clothes!" She said smiling at her friend and Mina didn't have it in her to complain, she happily grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and dragged her to the nearest store, with everyone following them.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Denki asked tilting his head.

"None of you fucking business Pikachu," Bakugou groaned with his gaze completely fixated in the laughing girl in front of him, 'How the fuck can she turn off her emotions as easy as that?'

Kirishima laughed it off as he began talking with everyone, trying to calm the atmosphere a bit but deep down he couldn't ignore what had happened before. Why was she so affected?  It didn't matter since now was not the right time to ask, he could wait.

"Guys where'd they go?" Denki asked, the girls had disappeared.

"Oh, they went into that store," Sero shrugged it off, "Mina said something bout girls' time and that we should wait here."

"No one tells me what to do fucking tape arms," Bakugou snapped and walked directly into the pink store across the street, not caring about whatever those extras were screaming.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Now you managed to tame them both? HOW!" Mina exclaimed while looking through some lacey bras. (y/n) sighed looking at the comfortable and cute bralettes instead.

"Mina, you've got it all wrong, I'm telling you," (y/n) said while holding up a black triangle bralette with a simple white elastic, examining it with a tilt on her head, 'Cute, comfy, could pass as a top, I like it.'

"Oh no! you're not gonna pull that card with me I'm telling y-"

"FUCKING SLUDGE COME OUT RIGHT NO-"