23. Internships: Out of the bubble

· · ─────── · Notes · ─────── · ·

HEY!  Once again I missed you all AND I'm back with a new chapter...

Here we go.

Enjoy.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Alright," (y/n) said in shock as she saw the multiple buildings pass by through her window. "I'm kinda overwhelmed now."

The whole city was overwhelming.

She'd passed through Tokyo once - well, she thinks she did- nonetheless, a chaotic and broken city during wartimes with no law or order couldn't compare to its functioning glow and beauty. 

This city is amazing- the technology, the busy streets, the intriguing atmosphere, all the busy movement in the city- what would it be like walking at night surrounded by all of this? 

Amazing, yet scary.

"We are glad to inform you we've arrived at Tokyo's station."

(y/n) shook her head, bringing her courage as she rose from her seat and grabbed her luggage, waiting in line to get off the train. Aizawa said this hero was also one of the top 5 in Japan and that his methods and style were way different than those of the Endeavor's Agency. He didn't seem to have a biased opinion of either of them, but by the things she'd heard him and Midoriya say, she was pretty sure she'd like this hero more.

It's just a hunch though.

She made her way in between the sea of people, finally crossing through the train doors only to be met by the thing she disliked the most: Another big crowd of people. 

Honestly- yeah, she expected this. Tokyo was supposed to be the most popular city in Japan... so she had somewhat mentally prepared herself for this- that didn't mean she didn't dislike it. She quickly scrolled through her phone, reviewing the instructions Aizawa had sent her... she was supposed to meet the hero just across the station. 

Sighing, she made her way in between the crowd, mentally chatting with Venom and also feeling the way her hunger increased- she'll need some food soon. (y/n) hoped the hero would give her some time to eat a proper meal at least- going directly into patrol after the tiring trip wasn't something atop of her list.

Aizawa did say he took care of explaining everything to them - of course, omitting the "There's an alien that feeds on chocolate and brains inside of me" thing.

Yeah- no.

(y/n) was finally where she was supposed to be picked up, staring at the crowds of people trying to find the hero or someone with her name written on cardboard or something- but it was too crowded- rush hours? 

Nonetheless, she didn't give up on her search and kept on walking around the station to find someone- I mean, it's not like they forgot to pick her up, right? 

There had to be someone here waiting for-

"No fucking way," A very known raspy voice growled making (y/n) blink for a few seconds. 

Boom boy?

Was she hearing things now? She frowned, searching through the crowd, looking for where the sound came from.