19.- Support Department

HERE WE GO!

Love u all, enjoy the read!

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"That's so cool (y/n)!" Mina exclaimed proudly, making (y/n) chuckle in response.

"Yeah! Sounds badass and mysterious!" Sero said, winking.

"That's a manly name (y/n)!" Kirishima cheered, exposing his pointy teeth with a wide smile, making the girl who stood in the center of the room smile a bit in relief. Though, while everyone cheered up for her and her chosen name, a particular student sat silently in his seat, lifting an eyebrow skeptically.

"... We?" Tokoyami murmured, eyeing the girl standing in the middle of the room with a curious glance.

"Oh-Tokoyami is right, why did you say "we"?" Uraraka asked curiously making (y/n)'s smile stiffen.

"Oh yeah! I noticed that too!" Denki said while nodding curiously, "What's up with the 'we'?"

'You're such a dumbass, how are you fixing this?'

"Oh- that," (y/n) said while pointing at the nothingness, "That's just- us!"

"Us who?" Asked Hagakure confused at her wording.

"US! MY- ABILITY AND ME!" (y/n) exclaimed nervously, her voice cracking a bit and her finger still pointing at the nothingness making the class fall into an unknown silence. (y/n) quickly glanced at Zawa, hoping he could get her out of this but the only thing she found was his sleeping self, completely lost in his dreams. (y/n) shrugged her nose in desperation, refocusing her gaze at the many students across her.

'Way to go-'

'Shut up. Not now.'

"I mean," (y/n) breathed in, putting down the whiteboard and resting her arms on the wooden podium. By this point, Midnight was quietly listening to whatever she had to say, just as the rest of the class. 

"I'm sorry if I made it weird- just tried to prove a point. My ability is somewhat like, making matter out of my own space and- and - it's a sort of abyss? I mean, I don't know if there's a limit to it, so it just made sense to uh, illustrate it like that. Yeah- I could say it's we? I feel as if it's- I should refer to it with we- I well it makes sense in my head."

"Ooooh! That makes sense!" Uraraka said nodding brightly, many classmates agreeing with her. 

(y/n) let out a small sigh, letting her shoulders fall in relief. She carefully made her way back to her seat unaware of how Tokoyami glanced at her one last time with an analyzing gaze. Midnight soon took over, waking Aizawa as they both proceeded to talk more about the internships, saying the time limit to turn in their choice was in two days. Shortly after that announcement was made, everyone vividly chatted with one another, asking who they'll be interning with and the class was soon dismissed. 

(y/n) grabbed both sides of her head, a lousy headache making her stress levels rise just a little bit. She didn't know a thing about these heroes- their names, what type of work they did- she was completely blank.

It's not like she'd had a chance to absorb all this era's information- last weeks have been a bit chaotic.

"Hey, (y/n), do you have any idea of what Pro Hero you'll choose?" Kirishima asked as he glanced at her friend curiously.