Chapter Three - Carnival of Terror

Start from the beginning

Noelle: Looks like you lost the bet Gwen.

Gwen: Dang it…

Noelle: You owe me five bucks after this.

Gwen (Walking into the forest): Stupid bet…. Stupid genes… shoulda worn my lucky shoes…

*As Gwen walks into the forest, a poster falls onto the ground behind her. It says WANTED with a picture of what looked to be a clown band. Said to be wanted dead or alive, the reward is 3,000 dollars. It says they were last seen going into the forest by the Mystery Shack, the same one Gwen is walking into.*

***

Dipper (Entering the carnival): This carnival is creepy.

Mabel: It was perfectly fine last year! I’m gonna get Waddles a new SIBLING! :D

Dipper (Stepping on the wanted poster): Huh?

*Dipper picks it up and starts to read it out loud with Mabel watching over his shoulder.*

Dipper: “Wanted, the infamous clown band named Band Clown. Dead or alive. Reward, 3,000 dollars. Last seen in the forest by the Mystery Shack?!” Mabel, that's right around here!

Mabel: Oh my god… THAT'S SO AWESOME! We’ll get to see killer clowns like from the horror movies!

Dipper: No, that’s NOT awesome, because not only could they be in the forest, Stan HIRED them to play music for the closing of the carnival! Which is today! We gotta go warn Stan!

Mabel: Right-o Dipper!

*The two run off to go tell Stan*

***

*Meanwhile, in the forest with Gwen…*

Gwen (With her hands in her pockets): This isn’t scary at all. Nope. N-not scary at all *She ensues in creating nervous laughter.*

*A figure approaches Gwen from behind and grabs Gwen’s shoulder, Gwen turns around in panic.*

Gwen: GAH!

Ivy: Woah woah chill, it’s just me.

Gwen: Oh thank goodness!

Ivy: I followed you because I heard… *She turns on flashlight and puts it beneath her face* T H A T  T H E R E  A R E  K I L L E R  C L O W N S  I N  T H E S E  W O—OW! What the heck, Gwen?!

*Gwen kicked Ivy in the leg*

Gwen: DON’T DO THAT!

*Laughter is heard*

Gwen: Ugh, it's not funny Ivy.

Ivy: That… wasn’t me.

Gwen: Then who was—EEP!

*A figure behind Ivy raises above her*

Ivy: What?

???: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
*Ivy turns around and points her flashlight at them. It reveals one of the clowns from the wanted poster. He has a knife. Gwen and Ivy, scared, in old cartoon fashion, hug each other and scream.*

Gwen & Ivy: KILLER CLOWN!

*They run back to the carnival, screaming, being chased by the clown*

Ivy: AAAAAAAH! EVERYBODY RUN!

*The Band Clown is playing*

Clown 2 (Screaming into a mic, heavy metal style): COLD. HEARTED. CARN-EEEE-VILLLLL!!

*Gwen picks up a wanted poster of the clowns.*

Gwen: They’re a wanted rock band?!

Clown 1 (From behind): That's right. And anyone who doesn’t like us can die! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

*Everyone in the carnival sees the clown, they start screaming and run away.*

Noelle: What the—!?

Evie: The heck?!

Dipper: Oh no!

Mabel: EEP! CREEPY CLOWNNSSSSS!

Ivy (Yelling at Noelle and Evie): Follow us onto the ferris wheel!

*All four clowns, from the band and the one from the forest, all start chasing the girls. They escape onto the ferris wheel.*

Mabel: Quick Dipper! To THE COTTON-MOBILE!

*Mabel points to a golf cart covered in cotton candy.*

Dipper: Well if it’s the only option! TO THE SHACK!!

*The clowns start climbing up the ferris wheel.*

Clown 3: D-do we have to do this? Y’know our boss is gonna be mad if we fail…

Clown 4: SHUT IT YOU CLOD OF A TROGLODYTE! I’m not gonna let YOU make us FLUNK AGAIN!

Clown 2 (with a nerdy lisp): But Terimonda, wasn’t it you who made us flunk last ti–

Terimonda (Clown 4): SHUT UP!

Clown 1: AHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Terimonda: Said excelently, Parisoul. We should bury them under the ferris wheel.

Clown 2: Terimonda! Our boss would not like that! She said we need to bring them back alive.

Terimonda: SHUT IT NERD-FACE!

Angema (Clown 2): It's actually Angema.

Terimonda: I don’t care. Boss is the one who gave us these names anyways.

Clown 3: Because she expected us to be girls?

Angema: Mother would not like it if you said that in front of her, Memasi.

Ivy: What are these names?!

Terimonda: SHUT UP!

*Terimonda rips out one of the ferris wheel carts and tosses it at the girls.*

Evie: AH! *Evie gets stuck in it as if falls down* REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEE

*Crash!*

Evie: *Getting out of the cart* Oh. I’M OKAY!

Noelle: OH THANK GOD SHE’S OKAY!

Ivy: Don’t worry about Evie! Worry about us!

*Noelle pulls out the journal she found*

Noelle: Uhm… Let's see… AHA! A page on killer clowns!

*Noelle walks over to where the clowns are climbing up on the ferris wheel and starts reading the page she found.*

Noelle: *ahem* (In a mother-like voice) SILENCE CLOWNS!

Dipper: Wait a minute . . . is that?

Mabel (Gasping): Journal 1.

Noelle (still using the mother-like voice): GO HOME! As you have failed your missiooonnnnnnnn…. *reading the name* Cariba!

Terimonda: *Gasp!*

Memami: I-I-I can’t bear to watch!

Parisoul: B-BUT WAIT, MOTHER!

Angema: Hmph. We shouldn’t have come here.

*The clowns leave and Noelle shuts the journal.*

Ivy: What was that about?

Noelle (normal voice): I have no idea.

Dipper: Wait, does this mean Ford knew how to deal with killer clowns?

Mabel: I guess so.

*Sitting on the stand where Noelle got the plushie of her and her friends, sits the Lembella plush, staring at them. A voice speaks from it. It said “... This. Will be interesting.”*

***

*A few hours later, everyone is at the shack the girls are spending the night.*

Evie: So, where did you find the journal?

Noelle: Under the floorboards in my parents’ place.

Ivy: That’s odd…

Noelle: I also found this page.

*She shows them the page she flipped to before. It’s Bill with the Cipher wheel*

(1510 Words)