Chapter 12: Sakura Kisses

Start from the beginning

Those sunset eyes seemed to sparkle as he got closer, and finally, they shut when their lips met. Miyano felt warm all over as their lips moved softly against each other. It was a chaste kiss, and Miyano pulled away.

"There, now let's finish unpacking so we can check out the place." He had to look away from the dreamy expression Sasaki wore or he would be sucked in once more.

"What if I just wanna check you out?"

Don't look at him, Miyano. Don't look at him. It was so hard not to give in when he could hear the pout that was surely on that handsome face. "You're so cheesy, senpai."

"Cheesy only for you~" And he was back to being happy and flirty, and Miyano felt like he might combust with how much he loved this man.

They continued unpacking, and when he finished, Miyano went to check out the rooms and the supplies the inn gave them. He found a basket sitting in the top drawer of the small closet where their robes and such hung.

When he went through the basket he found everyday supplies, until he got to the bottom and promptly freaked out. He let out a surprised yelp and jumped back as if he'd been physically stung by the contents.

"Miyano!" Sasaki was right there in an instant, holding his back and shoulders. Worry. Danger. Protect. "Are you okay? What happened?"

The omega pointed to the drawer. "U-Um..." He couldn't bring himself to say it.

Sasaki stayed there for a few seconds to make sure he was okay before going toward the basket in the drawer. He went through its contents, and he froze when he saw exactly what startled Miyano.

"Oh, uh..."

"Yeah."

Condoms and contraceptives. And there were plenty at the bottom of the basket. Why in the world did they put them there? They were still in high school! Did they really think they were going to have sex?

Sasaki quickly shut the drawer and turned back to him, equally embarrassed. "We'll just pretend it doesn't exist." He laughed nervously, and Miyano once again groaned into his hands.

"Why did they put that stuff in here? This isn't a love hotel!"

Sasaki really laughed then, apparently able to get over it faster than Miyano could. Was this in every room? "Who knows... Maybe they thought we were already mated?"

Miyano didn't know he could blush even harder, but here he was, standing like a stop light in the middle of the room. "Please, let's just forget it..."

"Okay! Hey, have you checked the baths out yet? It's a really nice private one. We could take turns going in later."

Well, Miyano was actually getting distracted. He lowered his hands when he felt his face wasn't as heated. "Take turns?"

Sasaki stared at him, his eyes widening a bit. "Yeah... unless you wanted to go in together?"

And now his face was heating up again. He quickly shook his head. "N-No! Taking turns is fine!"

His alpha laughed. "Aw, you weren't trying to see me naked?"

How can he say things like that out loud?! "Um... not yet." He answered honestly. He didn't give that aspect of their relationship much thought yet, but he figured it would be later that... they'd want to explore more.

His response made Sasaki blush, and he tried to hide it behind his hand. "O-Oh... yeah."

Well, at least they both had an understanding on... that.