When Destiny Catches Up

Clary was now clutching her shaking daughter to her chest, while Sebastian was standing front of his family, feet apart and planted on the ground. The Clave was sitting in shocked silence, taking the image of The Angel, father of all nephilim, Raziel, the one they believed in. More than Jesus.
Jonathan Morgenstern. You have caused some trouble in your short, human life. The angel remarked, an eyebrow cocked, lips pressed together in slight dissaproval. Sebastian just laughed. "Me? Why I didn't know that! I just want to burn down the world!"
The angel shook it's head. Jonathan Morgenstern. Demon blood has consumed your morals. Your heart is as black as it's soul. One who has a heart does not take advantage of their sister and rape her. Also, it is of a selfish person to impregnate her and give her the burden of three children, seperate her from all the ones she has loved, and enjoy it. Forcing her to turn her backs on the ones who still love her.
"BUT I LOVE HER!" Sebastian roared at the angel, eyes wild. The children were speechless at the revelation on exactly how they were conceived. Raziel looked down with an indescribable look. If you loved her, then why did you kill her half-brother?
Sebastian was in dull shock. Clary's eyes were swimming in tears and confusion. Clarence James Graymark was an innocent child, if I recall. You terrorized the boy and then killed him when you found out he was loved by your mother. Also, because you didn't want your sister to discover his existence, because she might have took the children and abandoned you for her family. Clarence Graymark was killed out of petty jealousy and selfish-ness.
"NO! I KILLED HIM FOR HER! I DIDNT WANT HER TO LEAVE ME! THE BOY WOULD HAVE TROUBLED OUR BELATED RELATIONSHIP..... Our destiny. One that I have fought for, for so long. She just started to acknowledge that we had something together... I- I JUST COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!"
Sebastian was on his knees. He was cradling his head, his fingers running through his hair. "It was my plan all along. Her. Even kidnapping angel boy was for her. For us. At that night at the club, I purposefully showed her the dance floor. She, of course danced with him. But, after consuming the drug, she found me."
"She was so obviously high, she giggled and told me how 'dark' I was. I looked at her. I then asked her, 'Do you want to know how dark I can be?' When we were.... making love, I searched her for any birth control runes. I didn't find any. Then, I realized it wouldn't be too bad if she got pregnant.... Then she would know we belonged together."
The other shadow hunters were a wearing looks of disgust. Jocelyn was crying, close to sobbing. She mumbled something about Valentine being better than this. Jonathan. Someone wishes to... speak with you. A pale white aura was forming in front of Raziel. A portal, but ten times more powerful.
The first thing that appeared was a pair of Italian dress shoes. Then, the legs of a pinstripe suit. A pale pair of elegant hands. Broad, strong shoulders. A big but graceful body. JONATHAN CHRISTOPHER MORGENSTERN! The figure roared. The moment I die, you go off in the wrong direction?! HAVE YOU BECOME CARELESS?! It was Valentine.
Sebastian gulped, his even paler face running with cold sweat. He looked as if he would wet his pants. "F-father I can explain..." Valentine's ghostly form walked around Sebastian. When he saw Jocelyn, his eyes softened. Jocelyn... But then his eyes met their son's, and his gaze hardened. Jonothan, how dare you rape your sister? You have always liked to spit on the most obvious morals of heaven! His figure was transparent, but you could clearly see the fury shining through. "F-father why are you here?" Sebastian spluttered.
Why? To fix- or lessen my mistake. I made you this way. You turned to be a mistake. My mistake. And I always clean up my messes don't I?

Sebastian's eyes widened. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Clary. I would have loved to have had another child with you, but I knew how you were nearly destroyed by your first pregnancy. The killings, the plans- everything- was for you. I was selfish to take advantage of you at the club. You have been such a great mother. I would never have loved anyone else."
Tears were rolling down Clary's cheeks. Just when Valentine grasped him in a fatherly embrace, she yelled, "SEBASTIAN! I am pregnant!" A look of joy, sadness and shock was on Sebastian's face as he was disappearing.
During this event, Jocelyn ran up toward her husband, quickly embracing Valentine and whispered, "There's nothing left for me here. I.... missed you..." Valentine's eyes widened and gave her a small, happy smile. Sebastian stood frozen in shock at his sister/lover.
"H-how?" He croaked. Through her tears she whispered, "That night. When we got together." Jonathan. Sebastian looked over to see his parents holding hands at the portal. Sebastian felt something strange on his cheeks. It was something wet. "W-what is this?" He whispered to his sister. She had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Tears, Love, tears."
Jonathan gave her one last beautiful kiss through his tears before he joined his parents to the light of the afterlife.

Oh no that was too sad.. :( Don't worry guys there is still an epilogue to look for. I might even write a sequel after a story or two of some other stuff I got in my head. Thanks so much for reading!