The Choice

After that night, Clary stopped havng nightmares. The years of being seperated from Jace and the Lightwoods caused her to become lonely for the human touch. Her children touched her, but it was not the same as friendship or intimacy that she had at the New York Institute. So being with Sebastian gave her an odd sense of satisfaction and warmth.

"Good morning." Sebastian mumbled to her, his lips brushing against her shoulder as he spoke. Clary slowly stretched, untangling herself out of Sebastian's hold. But his arms wrapped tighter. The previously unwelcome arms felt more warm...and like home. She realized she missed the comforting touch of a human being.
Sebastian's arms rubbed up and down her sides, warming her up from the outside in. His face burrowed in the curve of her neck, mumbling incoherent words. Clary smiled slightly. Right now he was acting so gentle. Kind.
When Clary moved in with him when she was pregnant, she asked him not to bring his business in the house, and to not harm the Lightwoods and Jocelyn and Luke. Not knowing any of his plans calmed her and helped her see him as more of a person. Right now she was absent mindedly tracing the outline of his jaw, his soft lips. His breathing was getting more heavy and his eyes were hooded. She made a choice. Clary Fairchild a childless girl, with all the freedom in the world, loved Jace Herondale. But Clarissa Adele Morgenstern, now a mother, was with Sebastian Morgenstern. All decisions were final.
~In A Dark Alley, New York~
"Jace." He has not heard that voice in forever. There, stood the love of his life. Her flaming blood red hair was left alone, and her petite form not much changed after having children. Children which were supposed to be his. But they were Sebastian's. She was dressed in black gear and thigh high heels.
She was leaning against the brick wall of an abandoned building. She looked beautiful. "C-Clary?" Jace stuttered. Clary smiled a small smile. It was a smile, but definitely not a smile that said, "I'm coming home!" Jace looked at her in awe. "I missed you so, so much." He began. She looked at him sadly. "I missed you too." Hope grew in him. "You can still come back, we can be together again- " she stopped him. "Jace, I think you know I can't do that. I have three children. They grew up with Sebastian as their father. I can't deny my own children their father." Jace sighed. "But I could be their f-" Clary interrupted again. "Please don't say that! Sebastian is their father and I know that you hate them!" A tear slid down her cheek. "Please don't make this harder for me." She finally whispered.
Jace swallowed. "What do you mean by that?" He had a suspicion. Clary sighed. Her expression hardened. "I have finally accepted Sebastian as the father of my children and as my partner. Me and him are bonded together. Not like you and him. But like... a couple. I just told him I am willing to be with him. I will not assist him in his political actions and I will not want to know what he has done and will do. I have accepted him as a person. Our DNA differs from eachother also, because of his demon blood and my angel blood.
" I still love you, but I cannot delude myself into thinking I could have my children and still be with you. I am so,so sorry. I will love you always. But we have to say good bye. Good bye....." She gave him a parting kiss.
Jace was crying silent tears as Clary dissapeared in that portal. Sebastian and I are bonded. That probably meant she and Sebastian had sex. Clary also didn't know what Sebastian did.
That Sebastian killed Jocelyn and Luke's child.