The Escape

Some thanks to Vickster13, Mortal_Musical01, bluecool , Rayraythecrazy, Angel_1432 for voting loyally! You don't know how much this support means to me! :) And to Mortallove1 and Megan5202 who have been voting and being supportive since almost day 1.
The Morgenstern family stood in front of the stone walls that were keeping them from reaching their goal. Rescuing Simone. Valentine stepped forward, eyes grim. He clapped his hand twice, and a passageway was made. Lucian pouted. "That's not fair! Why don't I have magic!" Their mother rolled her eyes, but patted her son's back. "Because you can already fly, Luke. You are just gifted differently than your brother."
"Hmph. Still not fair..." Lucian muttered. "Shut up! We are supposed to be rescuing sister Simone!" Valentine hissed back. "Both of you shut up or I'll snap your neck..." snarled Sebastian, examining the passageway. "Sebastian! Don't threaten the children!" Clary chided her brother slash father of her children. They sounded like some family of incestuous hillbillies.
After some minor/major squabbling, the Morgensterns made their plan. Sebastian and Valentine were to storm the place, and retrieve Simone. Clary and Luke will do fly patrol, with Clary using her runes to strengthen her family and to provide an exit and to distract the clave.
As they entered the Gard, there was something going on. Nobody noticed Sebastian and Valentine yet. The consul stood up in front of the crowd, looking grim. She spoke in a clear, crisp tone. "Today, fellow nephilim, this is the first time in history-and hopefully the last- that a nephilim of such young age is to be executed for her crimes against humanity!"
Sebastian and Valentine both growled identically. Their faces were flushed with rage, their teeth bared. The consul continued. "Her crimes consist of murder of numerous downworlders, mundanes, and nephilim. She was born of an unnatural, incestuous union between Clarissa Morgenstern and Jonathan Morgenstern. Most likely rape." At that Sebastian turned white as powdered milk and sucked in a breath. Valentine looked up at his father. "Father," he whispered. "Is-Is what she said true? Did you-did you... r-" Sebastian's jaw clenched and stopped his first son. "Later!" He hissed.
The consul continued listing off Simone's crimes. "Theft, cruel torture on the guilty and innocent. Allying with demonic forces, and in league with Jonathan Morgenstern. She has also admitted to personally turning ten nephilim into endarkened!"
Disgusted sneers were thrown at Simone by the nephilim. Sebastian and Valentine got ready. "Her method of execution is one personally picked by the members of the council. Simone Morgenstern will be tied to a statue of Raziel, marked with angelic runes. This will be inside of a Pentagram set up by some warlocks. Inside, heavenly fire will be summoned in the pentagram, and Simone Victoria Morgenstern shall die at the angel's feet, by the justice of heaven. Her grandmother, Jocelyn Graymark has requested that her granddaughter be stabbed by the mortal sword, so it is assured she will reach heaven."
Simone was walked to the pentagram. "Any last words, Simone Victoria Morgenstern?" The consul asked, in a voice close to pity. "Yes. I am Simone Victoria Morgenstern. I am the third child and only daughter of Clarissa Adele Morgenstern and Jonathan Morgenstern. I am of the blood of Lilith, Raziel, and Ithuriel. I am the full blooded granddaughter of Valentine Morgenstern, the one who bore all three mortal instruments, and summoned Raziel since Jonathan Shadowhunter.
I want you to all hear this. I want you to remember this, when you can't remember your own name. I. Am. Better. Than. You. I first killed a man when I was five. You nephilim don't even start training until you are ten. My mother left you all for a greater cause. Me and my brothers. When I die, and they have spilt your blood, while your blood is running down the streets like water, you will remember me. And you will realize that dead, I can still kill you. I shall live through my brothers, and we shall bathe in your blood.
THE MORGENSTERN LEGACY IS STRONG! THE MORGENSTERNS SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER TILL THE EARTH'S END! I AM COMING GRANDFATHER! I AM COMING TO LIVE WITH YOU IN HEAVEN! WE KNOW GOD'S DUTY!"
Now tied to the statue, Simone looked like a falling angel. White flames were sparking near her. Sebastian and Valentine rushed forward in a panic. The crowd gasped. Sebastian leaped inside the pentagram, and fumbled with the rope tying his daughter to the statue. She screamed. One side of her face was starting to catch fire. He quickly picked her up and for the first time in his life he screamed for help.
"CLARY! COME, IT'S URGENT!" In a couple moments, Clary and Luke appeared. Clary was clinging onto Lucian's legs, as he was flying, strange grey wings flapping on his back.
Stele in hand, Clary Morgenstern rushed to her only daughter. She quickly drew a stop fire rune. Simone whimpered. Her left eye was literally singed off. The left side of her face was silvery and welted. It looked like she had an unnatural splash of pixie dust that happened to burn half of her face.
She gave a little sob. You disrupted the justice of heaven. Why?
There, standing tall and merciless, with his head cocked in mild curiosity, was Raziel.

Woo! Over 1,000 views! Thank you so much! Please let it be known that this story will be completed soon. I will then start a new TMI where Clary chooses to side with Valentine. Or maybe she chooses Sebastian but doesn't get pregnant? Comment ideas on what my next story should be.