A Mother's Blind Eye

Valentine's eyes turned pure black, with no pupil. Right now he very much resembled Sebastian. "You will pay for that." He growled the promise. He launched into the air like a snake, nearly touching his brother, or would have, if Clary didn't catch the boy mid air.
"BOYS! Stop this or I'll tell your father!" Then, a high pitch laughter broke out. The girl with the silvery red hair was laughing like a madman. Her eyes still seemed clouded as she giggled, "You got busted!" She truly looked insane.
Clary looked down at her daughter with a chiding, scolding look that eeked motherly. Like a juvenile delinquent's mother or something.While it was obvious that she was the mother of these children, it also seemed she turned a blind eye to her children's obvious insanity and evil.
"JONOTHAN CHRISTOPER MORGENSTERN!" Clary yelled. She seemed to have given up trying to take her children.
All of this was jumping at Jace. Clary was probably pregnant when she left and was probably the cause of it. Also, Jace and Clary never had sex. Also, Jace had a faint memory of a giggling Clary, high on fairy drugs, wobbling into Sebastian's room.
It dawned on him. Sebastian was the father. That is why poor Clary left, too kind to get an abortion, too ashamed to tell her friends and family. And Jace.
Jace immediately went to the books. He had a book on downworlder drugs. "Aha!" He found exactly what he was looking for. If there is a conception with the club drug of the far In the mother's system, the child could be majorly affected after birth. Signs include odd silvery hue of eye color, clouded, detached eye focus. Almost insane amusement of chaos or pain of others. The offspring of the tainted union would see and think of the world as one who is under the influence of the far drug, but will experience it almost permanently.

BSimone or whatever her name was- was the product of "that tainted union". The only thing that bothered him was Lucian's behaviour. He also seemed insane, but he didn't really show his sister's symptoms. Jace guessed that the incest and demon blood must have done him in.
The more sane person of the trio seemed to be little Valentine. The vicious beast. Maybe it was because he must have absorbed the demon blood, while his sister got fairy drugs, and his brother got the mangled leftovers. He felt a pang of pity for the children. It wasn't their fault.
Jace's eyes were back on the scene as he saw his adoptive brother walk into the room. His eyes amused, but slightly annoyed. "Clary. You never call me, you never have. What is it that made you break the habit?" A slight smirk playing on his face. Clary sighed. "Valentine and Luke are fighting again. Please take one with you to your study. I need a break." Sebastian chuckled slightly. "Of course. Anything for you dear. Valentine," he called, making a motion with his right hand, beckoning his son to follow. "And Simone. Come." The brother and sister both leapt out of their positions and followed their father like little ducklings. Shiver.

Jace shook his head at Clary. Her kindness and love blinded her from seeing her children's faults. She probably thought that all young shadow hunters were like that. They weren't. Not. At. All.