The Trial

Clang. Clang. Chime. Clang. The sound of the chains around her wrists, ankles,and stomach was the only sound down that hallway. Every shadow hunter in Idris was here to watch Valentine Morgenstern's granddaughter, and the creator-of-rune's daughter get her sentence. Bets were everywhere.
"I bet she's gonna get the death penalty...." "Are you crazy? The Clave won't execute a little girl in fear of negative reactions from idrisians!" "Not if they think the girl should pay for her father and grandfather's mistakes...." "By the angel, Marcus! She's just a little girl! Not much older than my Anne..." "No Joseph, look at her. That's not a little girl. That's a killer."
She was notified, before her trail that she will have a "check up" by a warlock Magnus Bane. As she entered her holding room, she spotted a very sparkly warlock. His hair was black, and stood up very spiky, with a layer of glitter. His cat eyes widened at her as she was walked in.
Her guard, Argus, asked the warlock tiredly, "What? Any glamours?" Magnus' lips twitched. "As a matter of fact, she does." Argus looked bewildered. Magnus spoke to Simone, sadly. "Your father has made sure you look normal, did he? Did you know that you were born with one black eye and one green eye? Your father got you such a powerful glamour that made it look like you had only green eyes, it would even fool shadow hunters."
"There is nothing wrong with my eyes! Father just feared that it would make me stand out, and would be bad for missions!" Simone snapped, feeling the need to defend her father. Magnus nodded silently, but she could feel the pity eeking from him. She coldly asked Argus, "Don't I have a trial to be going to?" Argus nodded, and walked her to the Gard, where her trial was starting. Chatter was loud before she entered, but it escalated higher when they saw her, in her prison robes, her hair ragged and her face pale.
"That's Valentine's granddaughter!" "Remember that girl who could create runes? That's her daughter." "Look! Sebastian Morgenstern's daughter!" "I heard she was part of the product of incestuous relations between Jonathan Morgenstern and Clarissa Morgenstern...." "Is she part demon? Her father is..." "But didn't her mother have extra angel blood?"
The Consul was sitting in his chair, looking down at her as if she were the cross breed between a rat and a cockroach. "Simone Victoria Morgenstern, daughter of Clarissa Adele Morgenstern, the creater, and Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern, the destroyer. You are the only granddaughter of Valentine and Jocelyn Morgenstern. You will now answer some questions with the mortal sword."
She nodded. Some Clave underling put the sword on her outstretched palms. "Now," Consul Jia began. "Were you born under an incestuous relationship between your parents?" It began to hurt. "Yes" Simone murmured softly. "What were you supposed to do at the New York institute?"
The pain grew. "I-I was asked by Father to go and play with some people who were going to take Mother away..." Confusion. "Ms. Morgenstern, what do you mean by 'play'?" Fire was burning her insides. "I-I torture them...I whip them, I burn t-them, I cut out some of their tongues if they don't scream during any of it. Or if they scream ugly." Disgusted silence insured after the confession. "Who were you supposed to 'play' with?"
"Father asked me to play with Jace Herondale and Isabelle Lightwood. He personally requested I chop off her hand, to make it so she will never use her whip again" gasps filled the Gard. Some children where crying. Some shadowhunters were touching their hand self-consciously.
The consul recovered. "Who, of you and your siblings, has the most demon blood?" Simone cried out from pain. She held it back, but she finally choked out, "Valentine." "Why do you think that?" Jia inquired. "H-He can do things. S-Speacial things." Simone whispered.
"What things?" Jia pushed more. "H-He can d-do the most amazing things with his mind. Magical things. L-Last week, with a snap of his fingers, he made a broadsword appear from nowhere." An extremely long silence followed. "Are you saying your brother has powers over magic?" She tryed to keep her lips shut but she finally whispered, "Y-Yes."
It was an uproar. "SILENCE!" The Consul was able to get it after ten minutes. She looked older than she was before the interrogation. "Simone, I'll now ask the final questions to your trial. Have you killed any downworlders without them attacking first?" "Yes." "How many?" "Too many to count."
"Have you ever killed one of your own kind, the nephilim?" "Y-Yes." "How many?" "Around 20." "Please wait. The council will come to their decision."
~What Seems Like Forever~
The Consul finally sat back down. She cleared her throat. "Simone Victoria Morgenstern we have come to a decision. You will be sentenced to death, in around a week. You will be held in your prison cell until then.
The Clave has been horrified by your actions against humanity.