e l e v e n

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"I DIDNT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

when el opened her eyes, she was stunned to realize that this was not her room. and the arm that was wrapped around her waist was not max's, after her redheaded best friend crawled in her bed late at night to rant to her. and that the mysterious object pressed to her ass was not the tv remote.

she almost gasped when she realized mike—her childhood best
friend—was curled up behind her. his chest was pressed to her back.

and she was even more stunned when a certain dark skinned boy walked in the room.

"holy shit!" lucas screamed once be saw the two collage kids in the bed together. "holy shit. holy shit. holy shit." he yelled as he walked down the hallway.

"what?! what's wrong?" max asked, el could hear how frantic her voice sounded.

"if im not home by 1pm, send a search party."

oh shit.

el wiggled out of mikes grasp to grab her phone off the night stand.

3:37 pm.

she gasped before frantically shaking mike awake, "mike! mike they think we fucked—wake up!" she yelled as mike stirred awake.

"huh?" he rubbed his eyes after he threw the blanket off, he quickly grabbed a pillow to hide whatever was pressed into el's ass earlier.

"lucas and max! they think we fucked!" she grabbed him out of the bed.

they ran down the hall to find a traumatized looking lucas rocking on the floor while max was calling someone, will, el decided after max said his name.

"we did not fuck, i swear." el panted, she rested her hands on her knees.

"bull shit! that was traumatizing, man!" lucas cried, his arms wrapped around his knees as he rocked back and forth.

"el!" max ran to her, she cupped her cheeks and examined her face. "what did you do to her!?" she glared at mike.

"what! i didnt do anything-" mike started before max cut him off.

"dont lie to me, boy. el would never get in bed with a man." max pointed her finger in mike's face.

"max—stop. mike didn't do anything leave him alone." el laughed as she took max's hand and placed it by the redhead's side.

"so you willingly got in bed with mike?" max raised her eyebrows.

"yes."

"and you fucked him?"

"no!"

"oh."

mike laughed before he spoke, "im gonna go put a shirt on. be right back." he said before he walked back into the direction of his room.

"so, why did you get in bed with mike?" max asked after she and el sat down on the couch, lucas was still sitting in the floor.