"Practicing for someone special, I see" Sagittarius cooed, tickling her rosy cheeks.

"Noooooo" Libra blushed, before quickly changing the subject. "Ari. . ."

"DARE" Aries yelled, cutting Libra off. "Show me what you've got Scales"

"Damn, so impatient" Gemini remarked, stuffing her face with popcorn.  Aries stared at her, offended.

"Spin around ten times and try your best to walk straight back to seat"

"Easy" Aries blurted walking over to the end of the stairs.

"I feel sick just thinking about it" Virgo made puking faces, his eyes laced with freight.

"One, two, three, four" Everyone started counting as Aries spun, some hooted while some scoffed at him. "And ten"

Aries wobbled right and left trying to find his seat, he took the first step falling flat on the ground.

"BAHAHAHAHA" Sagittarius laughed, slapping her knees. The others were wheezing as he got up trying again.

Aries managed to crawl his way back to his spot, gagging. "I'm gonna be sick"

"Stop whining like a child and pick the next person" Leo snapped his finger.

"I pick. . .you" Aries pointed at Leo who shrugged.

"Sure, why not, truth"

"Playing it safe I see" Scorpio scoffed.

"For the last time, they're both risky" Capricorn gripped with annoyance, gesturing her hand at him.

"Stop yelling woman I feel so dizzy" Aries complained, rubbing his temples. He focus his attention back on Leo. "Would you rather walk around naked for a day or have your thoughts displayed as thought bubbles for everyone to read?"

"Oh snap" Aquarius gasped, using his hands to cover his mouth. "That's a tough one"

"The thought bubbles thing" Leo replied, after much thought, the other muttering behind him. "I have a clean mind"

"I doubt that" Taurus sneered, looking at smirking Leo.

"Oh, I see, Taurus truth or dare?" Leo squinted his eyes, awaiting his response.

"Truth"

"What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

"Not cool bro" Taurus bore daggers at Leo, who relaxed his back, waiting for Taurus to humiliate himself. "This one time, when we were changing into our gym wears. . ."

"Go on" Gemini waved her hand, using the other to grab a soda.

"C..Canis minor slipped and. . .and in other for him to support himself"

"I like where this is heading" Libra beamed, turning to Cancer who nodded.

"He held my jogger, bringing it down"

"BAHAHAHAHA, so you were-"

"STOP" Taurus cried, stopping Sagittarius. The tip of his ears red.

"Amusing" Capricorn held back her laugh, trying to keep a straight face but failed.

"Amusing right? Its your turn, truth or dare?" Taurus frowned.

"Truth, cause I don't wanna get up right now"

"Do you have a crush on Aries?" Taurus question, a devious expression on his face.

"On second thought, dare" Capricorn flinched, slightly blushing.