Gardening fun

"ARE WE GARDENING OR NOT" Capricorn asked Virgo who was busy with Aquarius.
"This is great you can ask her" Aquarius whispered to him.
"Yeah, some alone time" he smiled.

"Hey Cap I wanna help" Leo walked up to her.
"Why would you want to do any work" Capricorn turned to the guy who she was still mad at.
"Cause I don't like when someone's mad at me and I'm tryna make it up to you" he explained.

"No we are good" Virgo stopped him.
"Let the guy help out, matter of fact I wanna help too" Scorpio said as he watched from up the stairs.
"That's great" Capricorn agreed.

"That's great just great next thing everyone would want to help too" Virgo scoffed unknowing to him Gemini was listening.
"I just have a super idea, since the garden is a total deck let's all help" Gemini suggested.

"Sounds great" Libra agreed.
"Count me in" Sagittarius added.
"Let's go get the others" Libra effused.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Okay okay girls I'll tell you" Aries sighed.
"Boy are you persistent " he added.
"Hey guys wanna do some gardening" Gemini asked Aries, Pisces and Cancer.

"Sure, that garden's a mess" Cancer agreed.
"That's gonna take their attention of me" Aries thought.
"Okay I'm in too" he smirked.
"Cool atmosphere, that's amazing" Libra gushed.
"I'll go get Taurus and Aquarius" Pisces said before spotting both of them with the others.

"Taur wanna do some gardening" Sagittarius asked.
"Nah I wanna go complete my painting of Can...." Taurus hesitated.
"Can...can....tin can yep I was painting different kinds of cans" he gave a nervous chuckle as he rubbed his nape.
"Yeah gardening seems fun, let's go" he urged.

"Yeah you'll complete your can painting some other time" Aquarius tittered.
"Well I'm not gardening and no one's making me" he added.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Great to see everyone is here" Leo said as they all stood in the garden including frowning Aquarius.
"Great job Pisces" he grunted at her.

"Thanks so much Gemini for getting everyone to help" Capricorn beamed.
"Its no problem Cap" she smiled.
"And I did it to mess with ya" she turned to angry Virgo.

"As head of the garden I will be putting us in group" Virgo prelected.
"Pisces, Libra and Aquarius will work on the destroyed flower beds" he pointed to the direction.
"Super" Libra and Pisces chimed as Aquarius grunted.

"Scorpio, Cancer and Taurus you guys will pick and plant in the vegetable section" Virgo instructed.

"Aries you will work far away on the fruits with Sag and you Gemini" he glared at the smiling girl.

"Cap, Leo and I will work on repairs" he sighed.
"Neat brah" Leo said as he spun the hammer.
"Everyone happy with their partners and work" Virgo asked.
"Great" he added just as Aquarius was about to disagree.

TEAM A'S POV (Libra, Aquarius and Pisces)

"Hey Aquari how about you asks Libra to go to the choro....whatever with you" Pisces whispered to him.
"Well....I...wanted" he faltered.
"Don't worry I'll pretend to be here" she smiled.
"That's great but I wanted to" Aquarius tried to speak but Libra interjected.

"Why are you being all secretive" she said coming toward them.
"Well A wanted to know how to make a bed" Pisces pointed at the poorly made bed.
"I was only instructing him" she added.

"Great I wanna learn too" Libra said as the wind danced in her pink hair.
"The thing is...um...I a" Pisces searched for an excuse.
"She don't really know herself" Aquarius rushed in.

"Yeah that's it" Pisces giggles nervously.
"Well we could learn together then" Libra shrugged.
"Nice cover but I am great at making beds, Virgo taught me" she said to Aquarius.

TEAM B'S POV (Aries, Gemini and Sagittarius)

"I think we are gonna need more than a basket" Aries said realizing the huge amount for fruit they had to pick.
"What are we gonna do with all this fruit" Sagittarius asked.
"I can think of a few smoothies, pies, cakes, salads" she counted before Aries stopped her.
"Thank you Gemini" he said.

"Virgo sure sounded mad at both of you, why" Sagittarius asked as she began picking.
"Cause he wanted to work alone with Cap" Gemini answered.
"But this work is huge can they do it alone" Sagittarius mused.

"Guess he never thought about that" Aries laughed.
"And why was he mad at you" Sagittarius asked Aries killing the joy on his face.
"I don't know" he swiftly replied.
"Its cause he was dancing with Cap yesterday when they were locked up in the attic" Gemini prattled.

"Aries hey Aries " Sagittarius trued to get his attention but he was busy pretending not to hear.
"Hey I'm talking to you" she grabbed an apple and threw it at him.
"That hurts" he whined.
"Why don't you meet Cap to put an ice one it" she scoffed.

"I'm sorry I was just talking to you and you were ignoring me" Sagittarius fiddled with get curly hair.
"I'm sorry too, but we better get to work" Aries said still wincing from the pain.

TEAM C'S POV (Taurus, Cancer and Scorpio)

"Veggies aren't really my strong suit" Taurus complained.
"You mean eating them or picking them" Scorpio asked.
"Both" Taurus sighed.

"I'm not gonna do all the work while you just sit there and whine all day" Cancer crossed her arms.
"Okay okay I'm working" Taurus got up.

"And you Scorpio get you head off the cloud" Cancer turned to the guy her voice almost leaving her normal whisper.
"He's probably thinking about him and Pisces" Taurus put in.
"No I wasn't thinking about..." He tried to explain but Taurus and Cancer started joking around.

Pisces and Scorpio sitting on a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g
"How do tell them I don't have a crush on Pisces" Scorpio face palmed.
"Okay enough" Scorpio tried to stop them before Libra interjected.
"Hey what are you guys doing" she asked as Aquarius and Pisces joined her.

TEAM D'S POV (Leo, Virgo and Capricorn)

"I can't thank you enough Leo " Capricorn said as she carried some planks.
"Its no problem" he shrugged.
"I know we haven't really have a normal conversation since the incident but...." Leo rubbed his nape.

"Its...okay I... guess" she stuttered.
Leo thought for a bit as silence grew between them.
"So would you mind going to the dance with me then" Leo requested.
Capricorn lifted her eyes looking at him surprised at his words.

"Um yes" she said sounding so unsure before Virgo came back.
"I'm back with the woods, I'm sorry I took too long I got caught up with something" he kept the woods.
"Was that thing a flying carrot" Leo said observing the flying vegetable.
"I'm going to go check it out" Capricorn said leaving the two guys alone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The laughter grew louder as Capricorn got closer.
"Head's up cappi" Pisces yelled as a carrot flew towards her but unfortunately it hit her.

"What are you guys doing" she got up.
"Cap does your head hurt" Libra asked as Capricorn gave her disappointed look.
"We should probably get everything in order" Taurus said as everyone stopped playing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow thanks so much for reading let me know what you think.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Cya!!!