Chapter 267: The Five Kage's Decision

NO ONE'S POV

The concert ended and the crowd went wild cheering for class 1-A. Sure they still disliked (y/n) but at least they were willing to give her a try. Its good to see that the future heroes werent as shallow minded as they appeared to be at first.

As it turns out word travelled fast around campus. They heard what class 1 A was planning and gathered to inspect.

But just because they had a great time, means that it changes the way they felt with (y/n). Maybe a tad bit but that also meant eyes were glued on to her watching her every move from now on.

With a proclation like that, one wrong fatal move could change everything.

No more mistakes.

Class 1-A left the stage right after the closing program signaling the end of the concert. Soon the people left aswell, leaving class 1-A to clean up the mess.

"Kyouka.." (y/n) approached her teary-eyed holding Gray in her arms.

Jiro chuckled and hugged (y/n) patting her back.

"That song was the best i heard." she said almost whining while she was in tears. "thank you.."

"of course. They should see how we see you." Jiro smiled back.

"Awww. Such a sweet moment. Now help clean this place up." Mineta, as small as he was held up a bucket filled with Ice.

"Right. Let me get that." (y/n) placed Gray down and took the bucket from Mineta.

"You too Midoriya!!" 

Midoriya who was talking with Mirio and Eri was pulled away to his duties.

"Whats gotten into you Mineta. You're usually not this motivated." Denki asked.

"Have you forgotten? The pageant is right after this!" Mineta drooled at the thought about the contestants which motivated him to do more.

"I never expected you to sing (y/n)" Mirio waved at her.

"I never had the plan but Jiro and the others really motivated me." she glanced back at her classmates.

"Theyre sure a rowdy bunch!" He exclaimed laughing.

"It was so pretty! there was an explosion! It was scary at first but one girl said wow and i saw wow! and the bunch of different colors!" Eri was bouncing on her feet  and waving her hands in the air as she continued to ramble.

"Im happy it made you happy Eri." She bent down and placed her hand on her head. "Cuz it sure made me happy."

Gray leapt on (y/n)'s shoulder. "I did well too didnt i kid?" Gray mewed towards Eri.

Her eyes glistened and grinned at Gray and nodded.

"You can stay here if you like. I'll send this to Katsuki and come back." (y/n) informed and left Gray to Mirio and Eri.

(y/n) approached Katsuki who used his explosion to melt the ice. 

"I got more coming up!" She announced holding the bucket up.

"Give it here!" Bakugou blew a couple more explosions meting the ice.

She poured the ice into the deep metal sink where Bakugou went ahead and melted it with his hands.

"Hey class A!" A student that passed by called out to the group that was outside taking care of the ice disposal. "We really had fun!"

"Oh really? Thanks!" Kirishima waved back at the group.

"And you." The group turned to (y/n) who could only nervously hold on to the bucket. "I guess you're not so bad if UA still decided to keep you and how much your friends are willing to go for you."