A/N. 😳

⚠️⚠️FOR THE OLD READERS⚠️⚠️

So.. i unexpectedly reached the limit of my book. Turns out i could only create 200 chapters and.. yeah apparently it maxed out.

Sooo! This part follows right after where part 1 left off!

.

.

.

.

.

⚠️⚠️FOR THE NEW READERS⚠️⚠️

If you haven't read my first book i HIGHLY recommend reading so because there might be scenes here that you have no clue about.

ALSO!! If you haven't watched Boku No Hero/My Hero Academia and Naruto Shippuden yet...

What are you doing here?

Go watch...

.

.

.

.

AS ALWAYS!!The art on the cover and in the future Chapters you are about to see are not mine

AS ALWAYS!!
The art on the cover and in the future Chapters you are about to see are not mine.(UNLESS i say its mine) They belong to they're rightful owners as well for the cover (the picture above). The only thing i did was collage different pictures together.. and yes what a cheesy title.
:')

!!!PLEASE SEND ME THE MALE CHARACTERS YOU LIKE IN BNHA (and in naruto if you want) SO I CAN PUT IN A ROMANTIC EPISODE/CHAPTER FOR EACH CHARACTER SO AT LEAST THERES A LITTLE FOR EVERYONE.!!! 

(maybe possible ending too...)

Names of possible endings: BNHA

Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugou
Shoto Todoroki
Tenya Iida
Ejirou Kirishima
Denki Kaminari
Hitoshi Shinsou
Mirio Togata
Tamaki Amajiki

Names of possible endings: Naruto

Sasuke Uchiha
Neji Hyuga
Gaara
Shikamaru Nara
Kiba Inuzuka
Shino Aburame

Or maybe i have a fix ending for all of you Huehuehuehuehue~  ;)

.
.
.
.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE LONG STORIES THAT TAKE TIME TO BLOOM THEN THIS IS NOT THE STORY FOR YOU!!!

THIS STORY INTERACTS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS FROM OTHER ANIMES FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE THEY WILL PLAY A PART IN THE END BUT OVERALL THIS IS STILL A BNHA + NARUTO X KUNOICHI READER FOR THE MOST PART!

AGAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE LONG AS STORIES WITH OTHER CHARACTERS THAT HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH BNHA OR NARUTO THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WITH THAT SAID! ENJOY!