"Let go of me!" she hisses and they bicker with each other for a moment.

He tries to get her closer to Matt while she defends herself, whining quietly.

Suddenly, as she just puts her hand on Kyun's cheek to shove him away, Matt appears next to them.

"Anya!" he says sheepishly and her head shoots over to him. Quickly, she leans her elbow on Kyun's shoulder to distract from the fact that they were just fighting like toddlers. "I am so sorry to interrupt but...I was hoping to get some time alone with you now...?"

Eyes wide, she looks at this handsome man.

"Yes!" she finally says and shoves Kyun away by his chest. "Of course. Come on!"

"Feels so surreal..." Matt says shyly as they sit alone in the other room. "I know we don't have much time to get to know each other fully but I... I wanted to thank you for... being you..."

These words flatter Anya. But this time not as much as usual. Cause she's so focused on getting him. She could ask him directly. But what if he says no? What if he's not the kind of guy for that? He didn't sign an NDA yet. So he can leave and tell everyone how greedy she is... she can't risk that.

"You're sweet!" She smiles and carefully lays her hand on the back of his neck, caresses it gently. Matt's body tenses and he looks at her, gulping. But somehow she doesn't know how to go on. She doesn't know how to read his body language.

Suddenly, Kyun appears behind Matt and Anya flinches, gasping.

"He can't see or hear me!" The demon says before she has the chance to yell at him. "I'm here to help!"

What kind of hopeless case does he think she is?

"Are you okay?" Matt asks, shocked, and looks behind him before his eyes fall back on her. 

Fuck.

"Yes!" she stammers quickly. "Yes, I'm so sorry, I don't know what it was..."

Gulping, she runs her hand through her hair while her fan eyes her carefully.

"Are you sure?" he asks insecurely, and again she nods.

Kyun's presence makes her so nervous and she hates that she can't make him leave without seeming like a lunatic in front of Matt.

"Don't worry!" She smiles and caresses the back of his neck again.

"Touch him more!" Kyun says and walks closer before he disappears behind her. For a moment she holds her breath, trying to hear if he's still there, since she can't turn without Matt noticing.

"Play with his shirt and see how he reacts!" Kyun suddenly whispers into her ear and she has to try so hard to keep her shit together.

Slowly, she raises her free hand and does what Kyun told her.
Matt's body stiffens even more and he looks down his shirt for a long moment before their eyes lock again.

"Tease him!" Kyun says into her ear and a shiver runs down his spine at the sound of his voice so close to her. "See if he's into it!"

"Matt... can I ask you something?"

Anya is so surprised by how steady her voice sounds, considering how nervous she is. Gosh, she's slept with so many dudes, why is she like this all of a sudden?

Matt blinks a few times before he nods, hectically. "O-of course..."

"Do you have someone who takes care of you?"

This direct question seems to surprise him. His eyes widen a little, shocked. "You mean if I have a girlfriend?"

Nodding, she slips closer, still playing with the buttons of his shirt. "Or a boyfriend..?"