I chuckle. But I suppose I can't blame him for being nervous. "This isn't Narnia dad." I say, knowing the nature around here has never really been violent. Though on occasion...

I turn towards the forest, looking up at the top of the trees. "Don't drop anything on them." I say to them, knowing when they decide to have a temper tantrum, they can cause some damage.

The guys chuckle amongst each before their smiles drop and they all turn to look at me.

"That was a joke, right kid?" Tony asks as I start to walk away.

"Try not to wander." I say to them, giving them one last teasing smile before heading through the trees.

I start to walk, heading in the general direction of the capitol. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for what I'm going to say if I see someone. What are they going to say? What if they look at me with absolute hatred? What if they don't even want me to be here?

No...stop.

I'm curling my fingers into fists, remembering what Tony taught me as I try to stay calm. I know my people, and they know me. They have more trust in me than I'm giving myself credit for. Even if they did have questions about my disappearance they would let me explain myself. I have nothing to worry abou–

A twig snaps behind me and I'm suddenly very aware of my surroundings. I hear the rush of air and I duck out of the way, just narrowly avoiding getting hit by a staff. I barely get a chance to steady my stance when the guy swings at me again. But this time I manage to catch it. I take a firm grip and pull it down, digging one end of it on the ground, causing the guy to stumble forward. I use the staff as support, bringing my leg up and kicking the guy to the ground.

This is clearly a Revenian guard since he's wearing the hooded uniform of one and using a traditional fighting staff. And I don't know if he just doesn't recognize me or does and is pissed. But he needs to know there's not a lot of people on this planet that can wield these staffs better than me.

The guy recovers from the hit, sitting up and looking ready to go again. I dig the staff out from the dirt and spin it around me before holding it in a fighting stance. I don't want to hurt him, but if he continues to charge at me I will continue to lay him on his ass–

"Mia?" the guy says, standing up from the ground as he starts to pull his hood down.

"Emory." I say recognizing one of my oldest childhood friends.

I can see the disbelief in his eyes as he comes towards me. "You're alive." he says with a shaky laugh.

"So are you." I say, dropping the staff just in time to wrap my arms around him.

I feel a rush of relief, any doubts I've had about being unwanted here slowly start to dissipate as the reality starts to set in. Finding someone I know. And not just someone, one of my best friends here. It's all finally starting to feel real.

Suddenly I feel Emory turn me around, placing me behind him as he reaches for his staff and aims it in front of him. I look over and find Tony, Steve, Thor and Loki all coming towards us, ready to fight to defend me.

I jump out from behind Emory and place myself in between them, putting my hands up to stop them just before they can collide. "Woah! Hey they're with me!" I say to Emory. "It's okay, they're with me." I turn towards the guys, trying to let them know that everything is okay.

"They're Asgardians." Emory says, his eyes taking particular interest in Thor and Loki, who's now back to his old outfit.

"Two of them are." I say trying to keep Emory calm. "But they're good. These are the people who took care of me while I was gone.They helped me get back."