I Have You.

Eighteen.

Hermione starts to spread a smile across her face, "I think that the last time I was up here I got a major headache. Do you remember?"

"Oh, do I ever..."

"I'm sure that you've got a lot of things to talk about, about your day at work"

"They can wait. I have-"

Draco stops for a minute to share a smile on his face, same as her's,

"I have you, Hermione.. And that's all I ever wanted."

"Draco Malfoy. Malfoy... My Boy!"

Draco gives a laugh along with his smile, "I love you muggle-bear"

"I know.. I remember. Mostly..."

They laugh together with the gal clasped in the man's arms. They elevate down the fun way to find Eliza running towards them with Scorpius not too far behind her, holding a small school sack hanging over his shoulders.

Draco is surprised, "Scorpius, you're home!"

"Ha-ha. Something told that I should've come home. Like there were was a memory to be made or something."

Hermione holds his chin up then looks to Draco with his classic grin, "Or to be remembered, eh Draco?"

Everything was back to normal, or it was placed in the usual fashion. Well, however it's phrased, the Malfoys were holding up pretty good with surviving through Change, Rebellion, and A New Adventure.