Just A Few More Days..

Two.

It's Christmas Eve night again. Draco and Hermione are married and expecting their first baby. It's a boy, as Draco believes or wants.

The two of them sit at the fireplace of their own home. It's been at least two years since Harry ended the wrath of Voldemort and the Second Great War was over. Everyone and everything seemed to be in order.

Hermione laughs joyfully as she starts feeling a kick in the 'pouch',

"Oo, Draco feel- D'you feel that? He's kicking.."

"Do you ever feel pain when they kick, at all?"

"You get used to it after a few months"

Draco places his hand over Hermione's stomach and gives her the classic smirk, as in to reassure her of his love.

Hermione feels another kick come, "Just think that in a couple more days, we're gonna be parents"

"Ya...what if he doesn't like me?"

"Draco.."

"No, I'm serious. I didn't really like my father at the start, so what if it's the same thing with our son.."

"First of all, we don't even know if it's a boy. Second, you and I are going to have a completely different life from the one your father made for you and your mother."

"Yea, but.."

"But nothing Draco," she gives him a kiss on the cheek to try and cool down the fire in him. "You are going to be an amazing father. More than Your father could ever be."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because unlike him, you changed the rules. You married a muggleborn. You followed your heart, and because of that you're a lot more rebellious than him. It's actually one of the things that I like about you.."

"Oh yeah? And what else?"

"I'm pretty sure that with this baby, you'll find out yourself.."