The Wedding

One.

While everyone parties inside at reception, the groom takes his bride to a secluded gazebo with her eyes covered by a piece of cloth.

As soon as her eyes are uncovered, a band is found playing some romantic songs.

Draco takes Hermione's hand and they dance, talk, laugh, and smile at each other.

"You wanna know something, Hermione?"

"Don't I already know everything?"

"You don't know everything....cause you never knew how much I loved you"

"That's true. So tell me,"

"Now, I'm not sure on how to describe it?"

"I don't know but think of something before another devilish person comes and takes me away"

"And there you go. You used to think of me in that way, didn't you?"

"Yes. But you never wanted to hurt me, did you?"

Draco makes a sarcastic smiley-smirk while looking slightly up, Hermione backs up with disgust. He lets out a little laugh then tries to take her right hand, but she pulls away. Still he holds up his right hand, waiting for her almond creamed eyes to meet his leafy-greens.

She still backs away and turns around. Draco gives a look to the musicians, nods his head and the area is silent for about a minute.

The guitarist begins to play "Are You Lonesome Tonight". Draco slows his step to Hermione, her arms are still crossed showing an angered face. Draco wraps around her back softly and slowly smoothing his hands up and down her arms.

Hermione sighs in somewhat of a relief with softness saying, "You're pathetic Malfoy"

"And you're my kind of beautiful Hermione.."

They continue swaying together in this position till the music ends. Finally Hermione turns around to stare into his eyes. She pulls back her fist like a bow 'n arrow, like that day back at Hogwarts.

Draco whimpers and whispers in the same way as he did then, "Please Hermione...."

Hermione slowly placing her fist through Draco's hair, face, and chin. She gives him a smile. Draco holds up both hands for her to clasp, they slow dance without any facial expressions except for the twinkling in their eyes.

As Hermione gazes into the truth hidden behind his eyes, 'The words he never said but wanted, the ones he did say but didn't want to, and the things I find in him or about him that Ron and Harry never knew,' Hermione's thoughts grew through questions. And some of those questions have already been answered.

Meanwhile, in Draco's thoughts came, 'For years, numerous people have hated me for the life my father made for me. Then there's the people that I was told to be friends with, but secretly hated. Especially Pansy, oh Pansy. She'd be in big trouble if she'd arrive at any minute now of this special night. She's a threat to the status of Hermione's life. No, I don't even care. Either way, if something horrible were to happen to Hermione.... *sigh* All I ever wanted was her, and nothing's gonna stop me from being with her.'