The Tower

Seventeen.

And with that, the time-traveling Hermione returned to her house and her family. It was still sunny outside, Eliza was knocking on the door again.

"Mama! Are you there? Daddy will be home soon."

Hermione looked around her and she saw the rock was still placed in her palm. She zinged open the door, wrapped her daughter inside of her arms.

"Oh my darling Eliza, have I got a wonderful idea!"

"What is it, Mama?"

-/|\-/|\-/|\-/|\-/|\-/|\-/|\-/|\-/|\-

A few hours past , Draco walked through the front door to be greeted by his mother.

"Good evening, son"

" 'Ello mother, where's Eliza?"

"In the garden. Making a bouquet."

"Why, may I ask is she making it?"

"Why not go and ask her yourself"

Draco makes his way to the back door, but doesn't see Eliza within the fenced garden. Instead she's out by the tree-home.

"Hey there baby girl," he calls out to her while she turns to giggle and run to him. He lifts her up and smiles, "Where's your mother?"

"She went up stairs"

"Oh, so she's in the house upstairs?"

"Not there upstairs. She's in the tower"

"Oh, in the- She's in the tower!!"

He places Eliza down and races off to the tower. It starts to get foggy around the tower.

Without using the steps, he takes out his wand to do an elevation spell right to the open patio placement on the top floor.

He lands himself on the floor, finds his balance and takes a glance at the pure white-dressed lady across from him.

He removes his hat and scrounges it within his hands, "Hermione.?"

"You seem to be afraid of the fog there Malfoy? I know that I might be.."

"Oh Hermione," he practically drops to his knees and scoots them along the floor towards her.

Once she is in his grasp, he stands again. Watching the glimmer in her eyes shine, with or without the sun, he still finds the glistening inside her. Same as how she saw the goodness hidden inside him.