002. is ghostface back?

Start from the beginning

"All I'm saying is, with everyone going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." Chad was talking to his girlfriend, Liv, as they approached the group, sufficiently stopping Wes from replying to Amber's comment. The couple sat on the table opposite Wes and Amber.

"He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request." Liv told the group.

"It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose." Chad pointed to her. "You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are."

"What if you're the killer and want to murder her, it makes it awfully easy." Nick piped up, joining the group and standing next to Chad. "It would take all the fun out of it."

"Shut up man." Chad turned and hit him.

"Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Liv cooed at Chad's previous statement, ignoring Nick's interruption.

"And you can talk me like a jealous boyfriend." Chad repeated.

"Gag me with a spoon." Madelyn cringed as Amber retched, causing the couple's attention to move back to their friendship group.

"Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?" Amber asked.

"You actually bring up a very good point." Chad told her, turning to his girlfriend once more. "Not that I want to sound like a stereotypical jock trying to get into his girl's pants—"

"Great!" Liv interrupted him, kissing his cheek.

"Don't do it Liv, there's a psycho out there." Wes stated, referring back to turning her location on. "You make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS."

"Yes, thank you very much, Edward Snowden." Chad interrupted as Liv sent him a sarcastic thumbs up. "Actually, your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun."

"I'm sure she's asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back." Wes leant back against the table.

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface." Mindy told them.

"My mum doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes shrugged.

"I hope it isn't Ghostface, it means I'd have to like... talk to my mother, which I haven't done in weeks." Madelyn pulled an awkward face.

"It'll get out by the second or third killing." Mindy stated.

"Jesus, Mindy." Amber looked at Mindy with a look of disgust as she sat up properly. "There wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive."

"Mmm. I mean, she could still die." Mindy told them.

"What the fuck?"

"Mindy." Madelyn hit the girl.

"Or the killer could come back for her." Mindy added.

"Fuck, Mindy, come on." Chad sent his sister a look.

"I'm just telling you, arm up, okay?" Wes told them all. "Pepper spray, check. Taser, check."

"Am I saving myself from a serial killer or a guy in an alleyway?" Madelyn asked the boy.

Amber laughed slightly before turning to Wes. "Girlfriend repellent, check."

They all laughed, the tension dissipating slightly before Liv's face dropped. "Holy shit. Is that... Vince?"

"Wait. The creep you hooked up with last summer?" Chad questioned as they all looked over to see a guy leaning against a car staring over at Liv.

"Yeah. He worked with me and Tara." Liv explained.