─── 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 ───

Annamarie Grimm was nothing but normal. She is a quiet shy young woman who gets sick most of the time and has quirks to herself. She was alone most of her life being abandoned by her family who didn't know how to take care of the peculiar girl. 

That is until Feyre Archeron found Anna and takes her into her family. 

Anna and Feyre soon grow a bond with one another. Both teaching each other new things and growing a bond of unconditional love.

 But the two never did anything about their love for one another. 

What happens when Feyre is taken by a beast, and Anna has to watch as the love of her life leaves, and an adventure ensues with old loves and new bonds? 

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★↜

Feyre Archeron x Fem!Oc x Rhysand

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒 ★↜

ACOTAR - ACOWAR

or

A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES - A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒★↜

Gore, Death, Characters may be a bit OOC, Mature Themes, Semi Smut, Violence, Language, Mention of Past Abuse, War, Things Will Be Changed, Fluff, Angst, Some Sensitive Subjects, Mating Bonds, Poly. Relationship, FxMxF, FxF, MxF, More Will Be Added If Needed.

(Please do not read if these are triggers)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑★↜

I do not own the series ACOTAR - ACOWAR. I do own certain characters, and I own my mc. I do own somethings that are made up. I do not own pictures or gifs unless stated so. All my edits will be in Gallery section. This fic will somewhat and mostly follow the series ACOTAR - ACOWAR.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

―𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄―

nothing really to say on this part other than hey i hope you like the new aesthetic lol. oh yeah this is better read in dark mode like most of my fics lol.

Please vote & comment! What are your thoughts I'd love to hear them!

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●