Galley's mimic

Mark said as he finished writing the new Galley. "Now everything is gonna go back to normal."

S: " Really? You think creating a mimic of your friend is gonna get things back to how they were? You know that's not actually them, right?"
M: "No, it is them. It's an exact replica. Only with a few modifications to their personality"
S: "Let's see how long this lasts" Serena leaves.
M: "meh meh mehmeh meh." Mark mocks them

The next day Galley went back to the set to get the stuff they left there and when they get to the dressing room they find mimic Galley there.
G: "What the..? Who are you?" Galley asked confused.
M.G: "Who am I? I'm Galley. Who are YOU?"
G: "No, I'm Galley"
M.G: "No, I'm Galley"
Galley leaves the room confused and heads towards Serena's office. Mimic Galley following her.

G: "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Galley asked barging into Serena's office
M.G: " Serena, who is this? And why do they look like me?" Mimic Galley said.
S: "Oh! Well, that is a long story. You might wanna sit down for that one." Serena said before she proceeded to tell them the whole story. She told Galley everything about Actor Mark.

Galley couldn't believe what they heard. They stormed out of Serena's office towards Mark's. They barge into the room.
M: "Hey, Galley" Mimic Galley then enters the office
M: "Oh! Um, Le...Let me explain..."
G: " I don't wanna hear anything from you. You.... YOU TRICKED ME! You messed with my brain. You made me like you and see you as a hero. All for your stupid story." Galley sees mimic Galley's script and takes it. "And when I saw your truth and left you made a copy of me. Am I that replaceable? Did you even give a shit about me at all?" They said ripping the script to pieces in anger.

Mimic Galley turns into black goo, falls onto the floor and gets absorbed into the floor boards.

G: "You're not the hero. You're the villain. I HATE you! I don't wanna ever see you again." Galley storms out and leaves.