selfish snake

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I'M THE ONE TO DO THIS PART! This is the most important part of my adventure and you BLEW IT! I should've been the one to do it. I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER!" Actor Mark's true skin starts to show. His true personality creeping out little by little and by the time he realizes, it'd be too late already.

"I've had enough of your bullshit. You are nothing but a selfish egotistical asshole. You're the worst friend anyone could ever have. I'm leaving" the sidekick said with so much frustrating then they turned to leave.
"Wait! You can't leave me. You're nothing without me!" Actor said with an angry tone... "I made this amazing adventure for you, I chose you to be my sidekick, my good trusted friend and that's how you repay me? I MADE YOU!" but it didn't matter what he said. They had already left and never came back.

Actor rips up the sidekick's script undoing all the memory altercations before sending them back to where he found them.
"It's fine. I can just make a new story, with a new sidekick and a new beginning. This time it'll work"

And so he did. He started working on a new adventure and after building it up he chooses a new sidekick but this one also ended the same way, so he tried again and again and again........