First day

And so Mark builds the story and adds himself into the new sidekick's memory. He brings (Galley) -the new sidekick- into his new story and adds some extra details to their plot but he didn't change their personality or remove any of their memories. He only altered a few so the story can work.

This time the story was different from the normal adventure. (A famous actor is making a movie where he gets to play the hero and opens the auditions for the role of the sidekick) Galley gets the role and so the story begins.

Serena knocked on the door to Actors' office
S: "They're here."
M: "Let them in."
Galley entered the office with a big grin on their face and they smiled even bigger when they saw Actor Mark. " Oh my! I can't believe it! It's really you." Galley said
G: "It's really nice to meet you. I can't believe I'm going to be acting with you. I'm a big fan of your work, I've always wanted to meet you. You're my role model."
M: "It's really nice to meet you too. Are you excited for your first day on set?"
G: "Yes I can't wait to start working with you Mr. Iplier."
M: " Please, just call me Mark"
G: "Really? Ok" Galley replied with a smile. Mark smiles back as he never really got this much dialogue out of any of the previous characters. They usually stay silent and only speak when they're going to make a choice. They never really had that much of a personality cuz Actor deletes most of their memories and alters their brains but this time, he didn't do that. He decided to let things play out for a change.
M: "Serena will take you to your dressing room so you can get ready. I'll see you on set."
G: " Ok, see you on set." Galley waved and smiled
S: "follow me." Serena leads Galley to their room leaving Mark alone in his office.
M: "This seems right. It's gonna work this time. Even if it doesn't I have a plan B." He said to himself before leaving his office to go to his dressing room.
M: "Makeup! Makeup!"