New Life ( Part 4 )

Začít od začátku

1 week later
Evening 3.00pm

Akshara had regained consciousness in the morning but is unable to speak. Kairav is sitting near Akshara and speaking to her. She is silently listening to everything and only responding in actions as she can't speak. The nurse gives Kairav the medicines that Akshara has to have and goes to get the soup for her. Kairav tries to give her the medicines but she refuses while making faces.

Kairav: Akshu baccha please apni dawaiya lelo na please. Aise nakhre mat dikhao. Tujhe jaldi se thik nahi hona kya?( She nods yes ) Toh phir jaldi se yeh medicines lo. Tu aise acchi nahi lagti. Jaldi se theek hoja aur phir pehle ki tarah ghar mein chudail ki tarah ghumlena.

She frowns and glares at him angrily. He laughs at this. Nurse comes with the soup.

Kairav: Nurse yeh soup aap mujhe dedo, main isse pila dunga. Aur aapko joh 2 din ki leave chahiye thi na woh aap lesakti hain.

Nurse: Thankyou sir.

Nurse takes her things and leaves. Kairav takes the soup to feed Akshara. When he puts a spoon near her mouth she makes black faces and nods no.

Kairav: Akshu baccha please yeh soup pilo na. Please iss wakt tere health ke liye sirf liquid food sahi hain.

Akshara still nods no while making faces at the soup.

Kairav (strictly): Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, tu chup chap yeh soup pile abhi ke abhi.

He makes her have the soup. After she finishes it he helps her in lying down on the bed and tells her to rest.

3 weeks later
Akshara has now completely recovered. She is able to speak, walk and do things like before. She is in her seventh month now.

Evening 4.00 pm
Kairav and Akshara are alone at home. Manish and KaIra have gone to the temple for a Pooja and to select a auspicious day for Akshara's godh bharai. Kairav is sitting in the study room and doing some bussiness related work.

Akshara's room
Akshara is resting in her room while scrolling on her phone. She starts feeling hungry.

Akshara: Bahut bhook lagi hai kya karu, bhai busy hai office ke kaam mein toh unhe disturb nahi karungi. Ghar pe aur koi bhi nahi hai. Kitchen mein jaake dekhti hoon agar kuch khane ko milega toh.

She goes down to the kitchen and searches for something to eat but doesn't find anything.

Akshara: Arey yaar kitchen mein toh kuch bhi nahi hai khane ko, ab kya karu. Upar wale cabinet mein dekhti hoon shayad kuch mil jaye khane ko. Lekin upar kaise jao.

Akshara sees a stool, she climbs up on it and opens the cabinet door but doesn't get anything over there. She closed the cabinet and was going to get down when she loses her balance and falls from the stool. She closes her eyes and clutches her stomach tightly in fear but after a minute realises that she didn't hit the ground. She opens her eyes and sees that Kairav has caught her in his arms preventing her from falling and is glaring at her. He slowly puts her down and starts scolding her.

Kairav (scolding): Yeh kya hai Akshu, tu aisi halat mein stool par kyun chadi. Abhi tu girne wali thi agar kuch hojata toh. Agar tujhe kuch chahiye tha toh tu mujhe batadeti, main de deta. Tu kyun upar chadh gayi.

Akshara starts crying due to her mood swings when Kairav scolds her. Kairav is shocked by this. He immediately starts apologising to her.

Kairav: Sorry Akshu please maaf karde na . Tu meri sweet aur cute baby sister hain nah apne big brother ko maaf nahi karegi. ( He holds his ears and speaks cutely to make her smile )

Akshara(crying): Nahi karungi aapko maaf. Jayiye yaha se mujhe aapki shakal nahi dekhni. Mujhe bohot bhook lagi thi par main aapko disturb nahi karna chahti thi aur ghar par aur koi nahi tha isliye main kitchen mein aagayi kuch khaane ke liye. Agar mujhe kabhi bhi bhook lag jaati hai toh issmein meri kya galti. Aur yaha aap mujhe daat rahe hain, main papa se aapki complain karungi. I hate you bhai jayiye yaha se, mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni aur aapki shakal toh bilkul bhi nahi dekhni. Aap bohot bure ho. Mujhe kuch khana hi nahi hai ab.