EP.8

'' Hia '' Nunew said. He doesn't expect Zee to come back this early.

'' What tf are you doing here?'' Zee looked at Joss who is topless and shouted.''And what's going on? Why tf is he in my house?'' Zee snapped, turning his stare to Nunew who is also just wearing shorts which makes him completely get a wrong idea.

Of course, Nunew noticed that what he has gotten into so he tried to explain Zee.

''Hia it's not what you think. Hear me ou-''

Zee suddenly walks towards Joss and punched him. ''Hia! Why are you doing this? Please calm down! You don't even hear me out! He's my cousin tho!'' Nunew yelled and grabbed Zee but he got pushed.

''Wtf Zee'' Joss is also not in his right mind due to his own personal problems and Zee makes it worse. Joss punched Zee back, making it fair.

'' You don't deserve to be Nunew's boyfriend Asshole.'' Joss picked his stuff up and left house without even greeting Nunew. Both of them are fuming with anger. '' Who tf are you to tell me this? What? Your new boyfriend huh?'' Zee sarcastically asked Nunew who is on the verge of crying due to this whole mess. Zee almost punches Joss in the face again but luckily Nunew prevented Joss.

''Hkk, so now you're protecting your new bf huh?Cheater.''

'' don't call me that Hia. I don't even cheat and you won't let me explain. It's not what you think. Joss came here because-''

'' Enough with your lies. I don't even want to talk to someone who cheated on me''

" I worked my ass off without even taking a break just to see you sleeping with some guy, isn't it funny? I worked hard for nothing'' he let out a laugh with some tears in his eyes. Zee felt betrayed as his plan has ruined. He is not in his right mind.

'' Please Hia, just hear me out'' Nunew pulled Zee's hand when Zee gets up. But Zee shakes if off harshly.'' Don't touch me'' Zee then go into his room and slammed the door, without looking at Nunew who is begging him to hear him out.

Zee can't think straight anymore, he is enraged that his hands are trembling with anger. He threw a picture of them on the floor, a picture from their engagement ceremony in which they are smiling brightly while holding their hands. He then punches the wall and the mirror, making the blood drips from his fist. Zee screams in frustration. What's more excruciating at this moment is not his hand but his heart. "Fuck . How could he?'' he gritted his teeth, not letting his tears to come out.

At this point, Nunew can't also hold his tears anymore. He breaks down and sobs hardly. "Why do these things keep happening to me??'' He cried even harder.

.........

Nunew fell asleep in the living room after crying so much. When he gets up, he goes straight to their master bedroom but the door is locked. His heart sinks knowing Zee don't even want him to stay in the same room as him. It freaking hurts as if his heart is torn apart.

'' Knock Knock'' Nunew knocked on the door.

''Hia'' he called out in a very soft voice
''At least please come out and eat''

There's no reply from the room. Just the sound of glasses shattering. And things being thrown.

Nunew sighed and tears fall down through his face again. He feels a slight pain in his chest but he decided to try again.

'' I'm sorry Hia. I'm really sorry. So, please...please just come out and let's talk? Na?'' Nunew begged but still no response but there's a ''bang'' from the room, signaling Nunew to leave.

Being a stubborn kid, Nunew won't even leave their room door, and waits patiently until his hia comes out so that they could settle.

He hides his face between his knees and waited for hours, sitting. It's almost midnight and his whole body feels numb. However, he doesn't give up, knowing that Hia will have to come out sooner or later.