EP.7

"Have a safe trip Hia. Don't overwork yourself and always remember to take care of yourself na. Love you Hia''

''Alright baby. Enough'' Zee lets out a laugh ''Don't worry baby, I'll be fine. But you have to promise me that you will take care of yourself and reply my messages.''

''Yes Hia. You too, don't forget to call me.''

''Of course baby. I'll be leaving now. Byebye Nu. Love you always.''

Nunew sends off Zee till he gets on his car and waves his hand.
(A/n: I can't.. with these lovebirds.)

Just like other days, Nunew went to his work in the morning. But he kinda feels lonely as he has to eat breakfast alone.

''Hia leaves without eating anything. He must be hungry'' He murmured to himself and continue eating his cereal.

Usually, Hia would make him eat a healthy breakfast which includes all sorts of proteins, vitamins.... instead of just cereals.

.....

At DMD building,

''Hi Nu, what's with your face. You seem not so happy.'' Nat asked while linking his arm to Nunew's.

''Nothing. It's just that Hia left for a business trip and I was left alone''

''These lovebirds....it's not even a day yet, he just left and now you're lovesick?? Unbelievable.'' Nunew finally smiled as Nat makes fun of him.

''So what? Aren't you a loverboy too? Huh?'' Nunew retorted.

'' Enough, so, how's with ur relationship with ur boyfriend nowadays, do u guys still fight?'' Nat asked out of curiosity.

''Hmmm...no! We're good these days, Hia has been controlling himself nowadays. He has been patient.'' Nunew proudly tells about his relationship to his bestfriend.

''Oh tht's great! You seem obviously happy for the past few days, no wonder!''
.......

It's been almost three days that Zee left for a business trip. Although Nunew sometimes feels lonely as there is no one who would wait him at home or pick him up, they face-timed almost every night. Zee would usually call Nunew first, asking about his day and telling about how much he is worry to leave Nu alone and how much he misses him.

''Nu, I just want to come back. I miss my baby.'' Zee whines.

''Your baby who?'' Nunew knowingly teases Zee.

''Who else would it be? huh? my naughty baby?''

''I'm not naughty Hia. Hmmmphh''

''Alright, btw Nu I'm not sure when I will be back, it could take more days or less depending on the situation.'' Zee feels sad and don't want to stay there any longer.

'' It's okay Hia. I'm totally fine. I want you to just focus fully on ur work and come back with success.'' Nunew encouraged him, making Zee smiles again.

''Good Night Nu, you must be tired too. You look sleepy. Dream about me na.''

''Goodnight Hia''

.......

Days have passed and It has already been day 5 since Nunew has been alone. Also, they haven't talked on phone either. Nunew wants to call Zee but he is afraid that Zee might be really busy with his work and that he would be disturbing Zee. Nunew tells himself ''Hia must be busy'' so that he won't feel too sad about Zee not calling him.

Today is a weekend and Nunew don't have to go to work for today so he decided to sleep more but the call disturbs his nice,cozy sleep.

''Who is calling me so early in the morning'' Nunew gets up in annoyance. (A/n: it's not that early Nu, it's 10 in the morning)