"Beware..."

Calvin and Mic were walking around the corridors. They quickly reached the lift.

They clicked on the lift button and the lift came down. They saw two old men coming out of the lift.

Mic was going to step inside but then Calvin stopped him by putting his hand in front of him.

"What?" Mic asked him after seeing his hand in front of him.

"What?" Calvin asked him back.

"Why are you stopping me from going inside?" He asked him back after removing his hand gently and looking at him.

"Dude we don't know the floor where he has gone and also with whom," Calvin said.

"Bro let's go on that floor where the old man came from?".Mic said while walking inside and was about to press the floor button but again he was stopped by Calvin.

"Now what dude?" Mic asked him after getting irritated and facing him with an angry face.

"From Which Floor no. they come down?" Calvin asked him with doubt.

"Oh...I forgot that no". Mic said after doing fake acting like he forgot that no.

"Seriously Dude" Calvin said.

"Ok...I didn't see I was just pressing a random button" He said after giving up on him.

"So While pressing any random button we will be able to find the floor where Kevin has gone?" Calvin said.

"Might Be...." Mic said.

"Seriously!!" Calvin said.

"Okk...Sorry" Mic said.

"Now what?" Calvin asked.

"Means," Mic asked with a confused look.

"Dude now what shall we do? We didn't know his floor nor did we know anything about that person". Calvin said.

"let's go again," Mic said.

"Where Dude?" Calvin asked him while getting worried about his friend.

"Surveillance Room" Mic answered.

"Are You Mad?" Calvin said after getting irritated.

"Why Dude?" He asked him Worriedly.

"How will they show us?" He asked him.

"Okay...So now what shall we do?" Calvin said after getting sad and broken. He felt sad for Kevin and he felt very bad for him. He was blaming himself. It was his fault. If he wouldn't come then this wouldn't have happened. The same thoughts were going on in Michael's mind.

The doors started closing but both didn't know anything because they were blaming themselves for Kevin's disappearance.

The lift went up and opened the doors. They were sitting and looking down with sadness. When the lift doors opened with a sound they looked up and saw a group of people captured kevin.

Those boys were looking like they were in their forties or fifties. They were having tattoos all around their arms and chests.

They wore a black dress like they came to a funeral but the surrounding was not like they have come to weep for someone.

The whole room was surrounded by red lights and they all were lying lazily. They were so many bottles of alcohol surrounding the center table.

Many glasses were filled with alcohol and beer and loud Music was going on. Many Boys were dancing with girls. Somewhere lying lazily and somewhere were sitting with girls.

They walked inside and after taking 3 steps they looked at each other and nodded. Both went in different directions and looked for Kevin.

Calvin was searching for him on the right side whereas Mic in the left side.

They searched for him at every corner and every row but still, they weren't able to get him.

They got tired and they walk in front of the table. A waiter came and serve them drinks.

"We didn't tell you to serve us!" Calvin said because they just came and sat in front of him.

"I Know you guys Need this" The waiter replied with a smile.

"But How do you know?" Mic asked.

"You see lots of customers come here! Many people are suffering from many problems, for example, Job issues where one loses their job but the problem is how he will explain to his wife, girlfriend, or partner these people often come here for drinks but when I took a glance at you I can feel that guys are searching for someone and you kept on blaming yourself for his/her disappearance"

"Yeah!! You are right" Mic said.

"But wait a minute...How did you know?" Calvin said.

"I have already told you, my son...So who are you searching for?" He asked him while getting to the main point.

"Actually..." After opening his phone gallery he showed some pictures of Kevin to him and said "He is our friend".

Thinking for a while the old man said "I have seen him!"

"Where?" They both asked.

"In the lift" The man replied.

"Sir...Where did he go? On Which Floor?" Calvin asked with shock.

"He is on the upper floor" The man replied.

"Really" Both got up and hugged that man and said thanks to him.

"Beware Sons and take care...Also, Don't Call me Sir I am just a waiter" The man said.

They smiled at him and quickly walked away from that place but they didn't listen to his words.

They quickly click the upper floor button and the lift started to move up.