Surprise!

"Mystery is Always A Surprise"...

____________________

At LP Company.....

"Tell Me About Kevin" old madam said while leaning towards her chair and relaxing her back on it.

She took the file and flipped it after reading it.

"Young Master Got Up Early and didn't say anything. It felt like he had an important meeting with someone. he also wore a casual dress and took the car keys from the driver..." he stopped and heard.

"I Knew it," she said.

"Yes Mam," he asked her with doubt.

"I knew it he went there to meet that Bi***," she said with a disgusted look.

Butler didn't utter a single word and stood there Silently.

Old madam ordered him to stay at that place and stalk them.

However, she also stated that not to disturb his plan and also not ruined their mood.

When he heard this he got confused for a while but then he understood.

He knew that the young master is always stubborn with his things and he will make it happen at any cost.

Butler walked out and took a deep breath. He left there.

Old Madam didn't look up and released her breath when she heard the door is been closed.

She didn't do anything further and continued with her work.

At Car...

Kevin was busy driving his car and Sana was disappointed with luke.

Today she wanted to spend her time with luke. She wanted to lay beside him and cuddle him.

However, everything was destroyed when his boss booked his official trip.

She wanted to spend time with luke but luke was not here and also today she had no work.

'Better to spend time with this loser rather than spending time alone, waiting for hours for his calls and texts'. she thought.

She showed she was in good mood however she wasn't. She was looking out showing her back to Kevin.

While Driving his car Kevin was trying hard to understand Sana's expression however he couldn't because she was showing her back and looking outside of the window.

Kevin then played a Romantic Song "Chainsmokers- Closer"...

Still, She didn't turn towards him and kept on seeing outside.

Sana had fallen into her deep thoughts of luke and suddenly got disturbed when she heard her favorite song.

She started Enjoying it and she thought to spend some time with him. Then she turned towards him and excitedly she started dancing on the seat.

Seeing her Kevin smiled and focused on driving.

Sana distracted herself from thinking about luke.

Then Soon they reached at front of A Classic Hotel which was looking elegant and Standard.

They Both Stepped out of the car and walked to the front of the hotel.

Her eyes were wandering around the corridor and she felt like she has came here before.

An Old Man came who was looking like he was in his Forties and then he greeted Kevin.

She knew that the manager and Kevin will have a long talk so she excused herself and walked into the restroom.

She checked luke and saw he was not online. She felt disappointed from the bottom of her heart.

Then she came out and went with Kevin to the restaurant.

They went to the VIP Area and the whole room was empty.

They had lunch and surprisingly all the dishes were Sana's Favorite.

She had her food elegantly and casually replied to Kevin's question.

Kevin kept on asking her questions to make her busy with her thoughts.

Then After finishing their food.

He took her near the open garden which was in front of them.

He took her and wrapped his arms around her face.

Then he Slowly-Slowly removed his fingers and the sky was surrounded by fireworks.

In the middle of the sky, there was written "Happy Birthday".

Which made sana happy and excited.

She could believe that Kevin will remember it.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and enjoy the night with her.

After spending some time they exited that place.

While sitting in the car Sana's mind was occupied with luke.

Kevin was excited to see her reaction.

Then they reached near to her apartment. He parked his car and got down.

He opened the door for her she came out then thanked him for today's surprise and she acted like she is tired.

Then She quickly gave a peck on his cheeks and walked away hurriedly without looking back.

Seeing her walking he chuckled and went back to his car.

Then he drove towards his mansion.

At Sana's Apartment...

As she entered inside and saw no one is in the apartment.

She thought that Luke might be there inside the apartment but he was not.

It made her frustrated and she felt very angry.

Her body was frozen when she felt someone touching her back and when she turned around she saw it was like.

Then he kissed her lips and gave her a fake diamond.

Then she felt happy and overwhelmed because he gave her a diamond. She thought it was a real diamond but in reality, it was not.

Then he wished her and picked her up in bridal style towards the bedroom.

He didn't come here to wish her. He just only came here to satisfy his needs.

Earlier he didn't Know anything about her Birthday when his eye caught a message from her which was giving her Birthday information.

Then he took that excuse and came here.