Jungkook stopped infront of grandma and bowed in respect. "Please come and stand beside Reya." Grandma wore an authentic grin as she made him to stand next to Reya. "You both look so good together, may you both live seven lives together." She winked at Reya, who was at the edge of tearing up with the grandma's gesture and her mocking fate.

"I taught you this line, halmoni." Reya smiled at her.

"Please take care of her and the baby. They suffered a lot. If it is not her cousi_ " Reya's senses jolted hearing grandma's words.

"Halmoni, I think Song is crying." She cut her off and thankfully grandma excused herself out.

Reya shut the door and calmed her trembling nervous system, "Cousin?" Jungkook's question made her realize that the real danger was yet to come. Reya cursed under her breath.

"Hmm." She hummed and tried to walk passed him but he blocked it.

"It is Aruna right? I knew it." He growled holding his temper. She shook her head in denial.

"It is not her fault. I forced her to lie to you." She said not meeting his eyes in guilt. He clapped his hands in sarcasm.

"So Aruna knew about your whereabouts and she played dumb. I think I can't trust anyone anymore. Did anyone else know?" His eyes were nothing but the ocean of hurt and betrayal, his voice turned heavy. She took few seconds debating whether to reveal about Aaron or not. Slowly shook her head in denial.

"No one except Aruna." Hearing her he shut his eyes, his jaw clenched.

After like forever he cleared his throat and cuffed his shirt. "See I am sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have been harsh with you. It is your life and you have all rights to decide what you want." Jungkook said focusing his vision on the clock.

Her lips automated to form it's beatific curve, "Glad that you are sorry. But what are you talking about, Jungkook?" She neared him seeing a glint of hope in their relationship.

He moved back. "I am talking the fact." Her smile vamoosed as of clouds amidst storm, she folded her hand and forced him to face her.

"What fact? First of all why did you talk of divorcing me?" she clutched his shirt and looked deep into his eyes.

He pulled her hands off his shirt. "Don't act. You know why." That's all he whispered.

As all the points got connected she let her tears flow free. "God! How did I forget? Its Lisa, isn't it? It is you who did everything but you are accusing me. You are a whore!!!" she whispered and slapped her forehead continuously in anguish.

He was about to say something but couldn't, he held his head and walked forth to back, back to forth; "Fuck fuck fuckkkk." He shouted. "You believed it, didn't you? Though I openly stated it was a rumour you believed it. Is that why you said yes?" he pointed her room, with door ajar, precisely to the letter which was on the table.

She wasn't aware of his hand pointing somewhere. All rewinded in her mind was Jungkook's fake interview and Lisa's reflection in his car. "Yes, I believed it because you were lying, Jungkook. Just looking at your eyes I knew you were not saying the truth. That too when I saw Lisa's reflection in your car's mirror and she being with you during the interview, I believed it." At that moment Jungkook stood at loss of words. As if asking them to stop they heard their baby's whine, their quarrel disturbed her serene sleep. "Fine, let's go separate ways." She told. Wiping her drops of pain Reya rushed towards the room and shut the door.

••••••

Along with the service of home shifting the organization provided her home making. Accompanied with their assistance it took her the least period of half a day to organise her new residence, the luxurious apartment next to the BTS' shared apartment. Meanwhile Jeon Song @ Pallavi had her best time with her dad and six uncles.