Chapter 8: Gohan Vs Magetta and Giblet vs Cabba

Start from the beginning

Gohan: Huh?

Gohan was close to a corner.

Y/n: I see, the walls are limiting his movements, he can't fight like he wants to or needs to.

Gohan flew from corner to corner to avoid Magetta

Goten: There's no where left to go!

Gohan is engulfed within the smoke but he goes SSJ2 and clears it, pushing Magetta to the edge.

Gohan: Let's see how you do against an Ascended Super Saiyan!

Magetta powers up and Gohan smirks.

Goku: You got this Gohan! 

Whis: I am not so sure.

Y/n: Can you elaborate?

Giblet: I see, is it about the change in the air Whis?

Whis: It is.

Goku: Wait a second... It can't be!

 It can't be!

Y/n: Oh no...

Gohan: S-something is wrong, w-with this heat, why do... I feel so weak?

Champa begins to chuckle.

Vados: Lord Champa, your chuckling is in poor taste.

Champa: Oh Relax.

Beerus: Something is fishy, my brother only laughs like that when he is up to no good.

Y/n: GOHAN! GET DOWN FROM THERE!

Gohan: Why?

Whis: Gohan is not getting enough Oxygen in there and the ceiling is the worst place to be, because of that barrier, combine that with the Metal-Man physilogy and that is a dangerous combination, the air inside is getting increasingly thin.

Beerus: So I am right! This isn't' for protection of the guests this is all a trick!

Y/n: Lord BEerus, the barrier is off the ground, air can get in just fine, but the lava is greatly exceeding the air flwo capacity.

Goku: Gohan! Get to the floor! It's the saftest spot to be!

Gohan: Thanks again dad, but I think I got this!

Magetta head shakes rapidly and spits out a stream of lava which Gohan dodges.

Gohan: That opening on his head should be a weakk point.

Gohan charges at Magetta but he releases steam from his head.

Gohan: Ugh! There is something else in that steam.

Mageta shoots lava into the steam and Gohan fires back with a Masenko, the two attacks clash, Magetta's attack begins to overpower Gohan's

Gohan: I can't lose! I need MORE POWER!